Adverse selection and moral hazard with risk neutral agents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- Guesnerie Roger & Picard Pierre & Rey P, 1986. "Adverse selection and moral hazard with risk-neutral agent," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8624, CEPREMAP.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K.J.M. De Jaegher, 2007. "Expert incentives: cure versus prevention," Working Papers 07-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Xavier Giné & Jessica Goldberg & Dean Yang, 2011.
"Credit Market Consequences of Improved Personal Identification: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi,"
NBER Working Papers
17449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Gine & Jessica Goldberg & Dean Yang, 2012. "Credit Market Consequences of Improved Personal Identification: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2923-54, October.
- Alex Gershkov & Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2014.
"How to Share it out: The Value of Information in Teams,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4906, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alex Gershkov & Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2014. "How to share it out: The value of information in teams," Discussion Papers 14/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Signe Anthon & Serge Garcia & Anne Stenger, 2010. "Incentive Contracts for Natura 2000 Implementation in Forest Areas," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 281-302, July.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2012.
"On the Optimality of One-size-fits-all Contracts: The Limited Liability Case,"
Documentos de Trabajo
291, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2013. "On the Optimality of One-size-fits-all Contracts: The Limited Liability Case," Working Papers 39, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Meng, Dawen, 2011.
"Multi-task Incentive Contract and Performance Measurement with Multidimensional Types,"
41152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meng, Dawen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2013. "Multi-task incentive contract and performance measurement with multidimensional types," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 377-404.
- Signe Anthon & Serge Garcia & Anne Stenger, 2006. "Incentive Contracts for Natura 2000 Implementation: A Mixed Model of Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2006-06, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Suren Basov & Peter Bardsley, 2005. "A General Model of Coexisting Hidden Action and Hidden Information," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 958, The University of Melbourne.
- Christian Espinosa & Juan Gorigoitía & Carlos Maquieira, 2012. "Nonlinear behaviour of EMBI index:the case of eastern European countries," Working Papers 37, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Arun Malik, 2007. "Optimal environmental regulation based on more than just emissions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Gine, Xavier & Goldberg, Jessica & Yang, Dean, 2010. "Identification strategy : a field experiment on dynamic incentives in rural credit markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5438, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.