Asymmetry in the EMS: Intentional or systemic?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikiforos Laopodis, 2001. "International Interest-Rate Transmission and the â€œGerman Dominance Hypothesisâ€ Within EMS," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 347-377, October.
- Bernd Hayo, 2007.
"Is European Monetary Policy Appropriate for the EMU Member Countries? A Counterfactual Analysis,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006
36, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bernd Hayo, 2006. "Is European Monetary Policy Appropriate for the EMU Member Countries? A Counterfactual Analysis," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200610, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Daniele Checchi, 1992. "What are the Real Effects of Liberalizing International Capital Movements?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 83-125, February.
- Volker Clausen & Bernd Hayo, 2006.
"Asymmetric monetary policy effects in EMU,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1123-1134.
- John Formby & Stefan Norrbin & Ryoichi Sakano, 1992. "The synchronization of business cycles across the European Community," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 233-253, October.
- Feuerstein, Switgard, 1997. "Fiscal policy in an asymmetric exchange rate union," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 239-258.
- N. T. Laopodis, 2003. "Stochastic behaviour of Deutsche mark exchange rates within EMS," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(9), pages 665-676.
- Sotiris Theodoropoulos, 2005. "Asymmetric Shocks, Structural Rigidities and Adjustment Capability in EMU - A Review," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 3-20.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.