International labour migration under alternative informational regimes: A diagrammatic analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Gráda, Cormac & O'Rourke, Kevin H, 1996.
"Migration as Disaster Relief: Lessons from the Great Irish Famine,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1462, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gr da, Cormac & O'Rourke, Kevin H., 1997. "Migration as disaster relief: Lessons from the Great Irish Famine," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 3-25, April.
- Ó Gráda, Cormac & O'Rourke, Kevin H., 1997. "Migration as disaster relief : lessons from the Great Irish Famine," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/431, University College Dublin.
- Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2004. "Wages, labour mobility and international trade," MPRA Paper 24101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011. "Temporary migration in theories of international mobility of labour," Bank i Kredyt, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute, vol. 42(6), pages 7-48.
- Eliakim Katz & Hillel Rapoport, 2001. "Macroeconomic Instability, Migration, and the Option Value of Education," Working Papers 2001-17, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.