The advantage of tying one's hands: EMS discipline and Central Bank credibility : Francesco Giavazzi and Marco Pagano
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1988)
Issue (Month): 5 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990.
"Saving, Investment, Government Finance And The Current Account: The Dutch Experience,"
9049, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & Ploeg, F. van der, 1990. "Saving, investment, government finance and the current account: The Dutch experience," Discussion Paper 1990-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Keuzenkamp, Hugo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1990. "Savings, Investment, Government Finance and the Current Account: The Dutch Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1994.
"The price approach to financial integration: Decomposing European money market interest rate differentials,"
1994-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1996. "The Price Approach to Financial Integration: Decomposing European Money Market Interest Rate Differentials," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73026, Tilburg University.
- Clerc, L. & Dellas, H. & Loisel, O., 2010.
"To be or not to be in monetary union: A synthesis,"
308, Banque de France.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991.
"Budgetary Aspects of Economic and Monetary Integration in Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1990. "Budgetary aspects of economic and monetary integration in Europe," Discussion Paper 1990-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Budgetary Aspects Of Economic And Monetary Integration Inn Europe," Papers 9037, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Lemmen, J.J.G., 1994. "The catching up of European money markets: The degree vs. the speed of integration," Discussion Paper 1994-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.