A cross section analysis of intra-industry trade in the U.K
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 25 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartman, Darcy A. & Henderson, Dennis R. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1993. "A Cross-Section Analysis Of Intra-Industry Trade In The U.S. Processed Food And Beverage Sectors," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 24(1), February.
- Qasmi, Bashir A. & Fausti, Scott W., 1999.
"Nafta Intra Industry Trade In Agricultural Food Products,"
1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND
35689, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bashir A. Qasmi & Scott W. Fausti, 2001. "NAFTA intra-industry trade in agricultural food products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 255-271.
- Kishor Sharma, 1999. "Pattern and Determinants of Intra-Industry Trade in Australian Manufacturing," Working Papers 813, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- J. Vicente Blanes Cristobal, 1997. "El comercio intra-industrial de España con los países de la comunidad europea(1982-1990): determinantes y efectos de su integración," Working Papers wpdea9704, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Xiaoling Hu & Yue Ma, 1999. "International intra-industry trade of China," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 82-101, March.
- Salvador Gil Pareja & Juan Antonio Mañez Castillejo, 1996. "Determinants of the Spanish manufacturing exports to the European Union: a panel data analysis," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(2), pages 177-193, May.
- Joan A. Martín & Vicente Orts, 2001. "A two-stage analysis of monopolistic competition models of intraindustry trade," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(2), pages 315-333, May.
- Don Clark, 1993. "Recent evidence on determinants of intra-industry trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 332-344, June.
- Jorge Selaive, 1998. "Comercio Intraindustrial en Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 44, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hartman, Darcy A. & Henderson, Dennis R. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1993. "A Cross-Section Analysis Of The Intra-Industry Trade In The U.S. Processed Food And Beverage Sectors," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(2), October.
- Katrakilidis, Konstantinos & Mardas, Dimitri, 2010. "Intra-industry Trade in Agricultural Products on intra-EC level: The Impact of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) Funds," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.