DUP activities and economic theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 24 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ileana Tache & Dorin Lixandroiu, 2006. "Rent Seeking Behavior in Transition Countries: The Case of Romania," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 395-407, August.
- Sumit Majumdar & Kunal Sen, 2007. "The debt wish: Rent seeking by business groups and the structure of corporate borrowing in India," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 209-223, January.
- Edimon Ginting & Alan A. Powell, 1998. "The Economy-wide Impact of Better Governance: Cutting Informal Taxes in Indonesia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-92, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Calì, Massimiliano & Sen, Kunal, 2011. "Do Effective State Business Relations Matter for Economic Growth? Evidence from Indian States," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1542-1557, September.
- Gordon Brady, 2005. "Valuing Tullock's Rejects: The Reception of His Work in Rent Seeking," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 473-483, December.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1994.
"Trade adjustment assistance : Welfare and incentive effects of payments to displaced workers,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 239-261, May.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1989. "Trade Adjustment Assistance: Welfare and Incentive Effects of Payments to Displaced Workers," NBER Working Papers 3071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Addison T & Demery L, 1986. "Impact of liberalisation on growth and equity," ILO Working Papers 250014, International Labour Organization.
- Henry Y. Wan, Jr., 2003. "Reform Unleashed Korean Growth," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34, February.
- Mordechal Kreinin & Elias Dinopoulos, 1995. "Protection of industry," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 179-196, April.
- Yan Leung Cheung & P. Raghavendra Rau & Aris Stouraitis, 2012. "How much do firms pay as bribes and what benefits do they get? Evidence from corruption cases worldwide," NBER Working Papers 17981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.