Cost prices and partially fixed factor proportions in energy substitution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 21 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1994. "Traffic, Transportation, Infrastructure and Externalities : a Theoretical Framework for a CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers 504, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Klaus Conrad & Michael Schröder, 1991. "The control of CO 2 emissions and its economic impact: An AGE model for a german state," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 289-312, September.
- Klaus Conrad & Andreas Löschel, 2005.
"Recycling of eco-taxes, labor market Effects and the true cost of labor - A CGE analysis,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 259-278, November.
- Löschel, Andreas & Conrad, Klaus, 2002. "Recycling of eco-taxes, labor market effects and the true cost of labor: a CGE analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bernard Thiry & Sergio Perelman & Bernard Delhausse, 1992. "Substituabilité partielle des facteurs et efficacité-coût : l'exemple des transports urbain et vicinal belges," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 105-115.
- K. Conrad, 2000. "Energy Tax and Competition in Energy Efficiency: The Case of Consumer Durables," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(2), pages 159-177, February.
- Klaus Conrad & Michael Schröder, 1991. "An Evaluation of Taxes on Air Pollutants Emissions: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 127(II), pages 199-224, June.
- Conrad, Klaus & Schmidt, Tobias F. N., 1995. "National economic impacts of an EU environmental policy: an applied general equilibrium analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-22, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.