'Real exchange rate overshooting and the output cost of bringing down inflation' by Buiter and Miller
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 18 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- Flood, Robert P., 1982. "'Real exchange rate overshooting and the output cost of bringing down inflation' by Buiter and Miller," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 125-127.
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1989.
"Monetary disinflation, fiscal expansion and the current account in an interdependent world,"
1989-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1989. "Monetary Disinflation, Fiscal Expansion And The Current Account In An Interdependent World," Papers 8918, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1990. "Monetary Disinflation, Fiscal Expansion and the Current Account in an Interdependent World," CEPR Discussion Papers 366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Volker Clausen & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2011. "Oil Price Shocks and Cyclical Dynamics in an Asymmetric Monetary Union," Ruhr Economic Papers 0247, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.