Relative price variability and inflation in the United States and Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 18 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aarstol, Michael P., 2000. "Inflation and debt maturity," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 139-153.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1982.
"Economic policy in the face of declining productivity growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 131-157.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1982. "Economic policy in the face of declining productivity growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 131-157.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1981. "Economic Policy in the Face of Declining Productivity Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 604, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ardeni, Pier-Giorgio & Rausser, Gordon C., 1990.
"Alternative subsidy reduction paths : the role of fiscal and monetary policy linkages,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
566, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Ardeni, Pier-Giorgio & Rausser, Gordon C., 1990. "Alternative subsidy reduction paths: the role of fiscal and monetary policy linkages," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5074f3vq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jacek Cukrowski & George Kavelashiwli, 2002. "Inflation and Adjustment of Relative Prices in Georgia," CASE-CEU Working Papers 0042, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1986.
"Inflation and Labor-Market Adjustment,"
NBER Working Papers
1153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, George K. & Hineline, David & Kanago, Bryce E., 2011. "Inflation and real sectoral output shares: Dynamic panel model evidence from seven OECD countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 607-619.
- Andrew T. Levin & J. David López-Salido & Edward Nelson & Tack Yun, 2008.
"Macroeconometric equivalence, microeconomic dissonance, and the design of monetary policy,"
2008-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Levin, Andrew T. & David López-Salido, J. & Nelson, Edward & Yun, Tack, 2008. "Macroeconometric equivalence, microeconomic dissonance, and the design of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(Supplemen), pages S48-S62, October.
- Nathan S. Balke & Mark A. Wynne, 1996.
"An equilibrium analysis of relative price changes and aggregate inflation,"
96-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Wynne, Mark A., 2000. "An equilibrium analysis of relative price changes and aggregate inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 269-292, April.
- Guy Debelle & Owen Lamont, 1996.
"Relative Price Variability and Inflation: Evidence from US Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
5627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Debelle, Guy & Lamont, Owen, 1997. "Relative Price Variability and Inflation: Evidence from U.S. Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 132-52, February.
- Jörg Döpke & Christian Pierdzioch, 2001.
"Inflation and the Skewness of the Distribution of Relative Price Changes: Empirical Evidence for Germany,"
Kiel Working Papers
1059, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jörg Döpke & Christian Pierdzioch, 2003. "Inflation and the Skewness of the Distribution of Relative Price Changes - Empirical Evidence for Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 223(2), pages 136-158.
- Mª Ángeles Caraballo Pou & Carlos Dabús & Diego Caramuta, 2006. "A Non-linear "Inflation-Relative Prices Variability" Relationship: Evidence from Latin America," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ioanna Reziti, 2005. "The Relationship Between Macroeconomic Variables and Relative Price Variability in Greek Agriculture," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 111-119, March.
- Paul De Grauwe & Marianna Grimaldi, 2003. "Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market in a Model with Noise Traders," Working Papers 162003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- María Ángeles Caraballo & Carlos Dabús., 2008. "The Determinants of Relative Price Variability: Further Evidence from Argentina," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(132), pages 235-255.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Hart, Oliver D. & Maskin, Eric S., 1983.
"Unemployment with Observable Aggregate Shocks,"
3448840, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ercan Uygur, 1989. "Inflation Expectations of the Turkish Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers 8904, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.