Entry, innovation, exit : Towards a dynamic theory of oligopolistic industrial structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schröder, Philipp J.H. & Sørensen, Allan, 2012.
"Firm exit, technological progress and trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 579-591.
- Wittkopp, Antje, 2002. "Marktstruktur, Innovationsaktivität und Profitabilität der deutschen Ernährungswirtschaft: Das Beispiel Functional Food," FE Working Papers 0205, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Sanne Hiller & Philipp J.H. Schroeder & Allan Sorensen, 2013. "Export market exit and firm survival: theory and first evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics 262, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2005. "Firm Tunrover and the Rate of Macroeconomic Growth - Simulating the Macroeconomic Effects of Schumpeterian Creative Destruction," Ratio Working Papers 66, The Ratio Institute.
- Francesco Laforgia & Fabio Montobbio & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "IPRs, technological and industrial development and growth: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," KITeS Working Papers 206, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- David Encaoua & Bruno Crépon & William James Adams, 1992. "Choix technologiques et stratégies de dissuasion d'entrée," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 27-36.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.