Capacity utilization of the Kazakhstani firms and the Russian financial crisis: A panel data analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Systems.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheshinski, Eytan & Dreze, Jacques H, 1976. "Demand Fluctuations, Capacity Utilization, and Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 731-42, December.
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2000.
"Competition And Firm Performance: Lessons From Russia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2000. "Competition and Firm Performance: Lessons from Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 296, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2003. "Fixed effects, random effects or Hausman-Taylor?: A pretest estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 361-369, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-71, November.
- Klaus Uhlenbruck & Klaus E. Meyer & Michael A. Hitt, 2003. "Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: Resource-based and Organizational Learning Perspectives," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 257-282, 03.
- Willie Belton & Richard Cebula, 2000.
"Capacity utilization rates and unemployment rates: are they complements or substitutes in warning about future inflation?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(12), pages 1521-1532.
- Willie Belton & Richard Cebula, 2000. "Capacity utilization rates and unemployment rates: are they complements or substitutes in warning about future inflation?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(14), pages 1853-1864.
- Coelli, Tim & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Perelman, Sergio, 2002.
"Capacity utilisation and profitability: A decomposition of short-run profit efficiency,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 261-278, October.
- COELLI, Tim & GRIFELL-TATJE, Emili & PERELMAN, Sergio, 2001. "Capacity utilisation and profitability: a decomposition of short run profit efficiency," CORE Discussion Papers 2001052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Simeon Djankov & Peter Murrell, 2002.
"Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 739-792, September.
- Djankov, Simeon & Murrell, Peter, 2002. "Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 3319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gonzalo Pastor & Tatiana Damjanovic, 2003.
"The Russian Financial Crisis and Its Consequences for Central Asia,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 39(3), pages 79-104, May.
- Gonzalo C. Pastor & Tatiana Damjanovic, 2001. "The Russian Financial Crisis and its Consequences for Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 01/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Antonella Palumbo & Attilio Trezzini, 2003. "Growth without normal capacity utilization," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 109-135.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Morrison, Catherine J, 1981. "Capacity Utilization Measures: Underlying Economic Theory and an Alternative Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 48-52, May.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1988.
"Irreversible Investment, Capacity Choice, and the Value of the Firm,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 969-85, December.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1986. "Irreversible Investment, Capacity Choice, and the Value of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 1980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1986. "Irreversible investment, capacity choice, and the value of the firm," Working papers 1802-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lee E. Ohanian, 2002.
"Why did productivity fall so much during the Great Depression?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr.
- Lee E. Ohanian, 2001. "Why Did Productivity Fall So Much during the Great Depression?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 34-38, May.
- Lee E. Ohanian, 2001. "Why did productivity fall so much during the Great Depression?," Staff Report 285, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fagnart, J.-Fr. & Licandro, O. & Sneessens, H. R., 1995.
"Capacity Utilization and Market Power,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1996006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jones, Derek & Klinedinst, Mark & Rock, Charles, 1998. "Productive Efficiency during Transition: Evidence from Bulgarian Panel Data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 446-464, September.
- Chris M. Alaouze, 2003. "A modified logit model for time series with an application to the pricing behaviour of manufacturing firms in Australia," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 599-613, July.
- Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin, 2000. "A Stochastic Frontier Approach to Firm Level Efficiency, Technological Change, and Productivity during the Early Transition in Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 473-501, September.
- Jefferson, Gary H. & Rawski, Thomas G. & Li, Wang & Yuxin, Zheng, 2000. "Ownership, Productivity Change, and Financial Performance in Chinese Industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 786-813, December.
- Jozef Konings & Patrick Paul Walsh, 1999. "Disorganization in the process of transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Nelson, Randy A, 1989. "On the Measurement of Capacity Utilization," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 273-86, March.
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2010.
"Financial Crisis, Trade Finance, and SMEs: Case of Central Asia,"
ADBI Working Papers
187, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2010. "Financial Crisis, Trade Finance, and SMEs: Case of Central Asia," Working Papers id:3023, eSocialSciences.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2010. "Financial Crisis, Trade Finance, and SMEs : Case of Central Asia," Finance Working Papers 22924, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.