Rank estimation of a generalized fixed-effects regression model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 95 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-57, September.
- Powell, James L, 1986. "Symmetrically Trimmed Least Squares Estimation for Tobit Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1435-60, November.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Taylor, William E., 1981.
"Panel data and unobservable individual effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 155-155, May.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Charlier, G.W.P. & Melenberg, B. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1995. "A smoothed maximum score estimator for the binary choice panel data model with an application to labour force participation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-365498, Tilburg University.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-31, May.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Critical Values for Tests Based on the Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator," Econometrics 9603003, EconWPA.
- Honore, Bo E., 1993. "Orthogonality conditions for Tobit models with fixed effects and lagged dependent variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 35-61, September.
- Heckman, James J & Honore, Bo E, 1990. "The Empirical Content of the Roy Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1121-49, September.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 225-38, January.
- repec:wop:humbsf:1996-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 1997. "Estimation of a Panel Data Sample Selection Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1335-1364, November.
- Manski, Charles F, 1987. "Semiparametric Analysis of Random Effects Linear Models from Binary Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 357-62, March.
- Abrevaya, Jason, 1999. "Leapfrog estimation of a fixed-effects model with unknown transformation of the dependent variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 203-228, December.
- Han, Aaron K., 1987. "Non-parametric analysis of a generalized regression model : The maximum rank correlation estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 303-316, July.
- J. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Critical Values For Tests Based On The Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,44, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Rosa L. Matzkin, 2001. "Panel Data Estimators for Nonseparable Models with Endogenous Regressors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy Fox & Stephen Ryan, 2008.
"Evaluating wireless carrier consolidation using semiparametric demand estimation,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 299-338, December.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox & Stephen Ryan, 2006. "Evaluating Wireless Carrier Consolidation Using Semiparametric Demand Estimation," NBER Working Papers 12425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bajari, Patrick & Fox, Jeremy & Ryan, Stephen, 2006. "Evaluating Wireless Carrier Consolidation Using Semiparametric Demand Estimation," Working paper 300, Regulation2point0.
- Steven T. Berry & Philip A. Haile, 2009. "Identification of a Heterogeneous Generalized Regression Model with Group Effects," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1732, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marcelo Moreira, 2008. "A Maximum Likelihood Method for the Incidental Parameter Problem," NBER Working Papers 13787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Tamer, Elie, 2007. "Partial rank estimation of duration models with general forms of censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 251-280, January.
- Lechner, Michael & Laisney, François, 2002.
"Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with 'Small' Fixed Effects,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
02-64, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Francois Laisney & Michael Lechner, 2003. "Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with “Small” Fixed Effects," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-28.
- Michael Lechner & Francois Laisney, 2002. "Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with 'Small' Fixed Effects," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Rosen, Adam M., 2012.
"Set identification via quantile restrictions in short panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 127-137.
- Adam Rosen, 2009. "Set identification via quantile restrictions in short panels," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bryan S. Graham & James Powell, 2008. "Identification and Estimation of 'Irregular' Correlated Random Coefficient Models," NBER Working Papers 14469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Das, M., 2003. "Identification and sequential estimation of panel data models with insufficient exclusion restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 297-328, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.