Testing for r versus r-1 cointegrating vectors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 88 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard, 2010.
"Nonparametric cointegration analysis of fractional systems with unknown integration orders,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 170-187, April.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008. "Nonparametric Cointegration Analysis of Fractional Systems With Unknown Integration Orders," Working Papers 1174, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "Nonparametric Cointegration Analysis of Fractional Systems With Unknown Integration Orders," CREATES Research Papers 2009-02, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Mototsugu Shintani, 2000.
"A Simple Cointegrating Rank Test Without Vector Autoregression,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0044, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Shintani, Mototsugu, 2001. "A simple cointegrating rank test without vector autoregression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 337-362, December.
- Yongcheol Shin & Andy Snell, 2006.
"Mean group tests for stationarity in heterogeneous panels,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(1), pages 123-158, 03.
- Yongcheol Shin & Andy Snell, 2004. "Mean Group Tests for Stationarity in Heterogenous Panels," ESE Discussion Papers 107, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Panagiotis Reppas & Efthymios Tsionas & Dimitris Christopoulos, 2001. "European common stochastic long-run trends," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 119-130, June.
- Kirstin Hubrich & Helmut Lutkepohl & Pentti Saikkonen, 2001.
"A Review Of Systems Cointegration Tests,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 247-318.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004.
"Cointegration versus Spurious Regression in Heterogeneous Panels,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
266, Econometric Society.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004. "Cointegration Versus Spurious Regression In Heterogeneous Panels," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 74, Royal Economic Society.
- Mark J. Holmes & Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Is there long-run convergence of regional house prices in the UK?," Working Papers 05_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.