Inferring technological parameters from incomplete panel data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 87 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Other versions of this item:
- Dionne, G. & Gane, R. & Vanasse, C., 1995. "Infessing Technological Parameters from Incomplete Panel Data," Cahiers de recherche 9537, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dionne, G. & Gane, R. & Vanasse, C., 1995. "Infessing Technological Parameters from Incomplete Panel Data," Cahiers de recherche 9537, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1990.
"Testing for selectivity bias in panel data models,"
1990-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter, 1995. "Efficient estimation of models for dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1995. "Selection corrections for panel data models under conditional mean independence assumptions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 115-132, July.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Richard H. Spady & Ann F. Friedlaender, 1978. "Hedonic Cost Functions for the Regulated Trucking Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 159-179, Spring.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 1988. "A General Index of Technical Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 20-41, February.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1979. "Attrition Bias in Experimental and Panel Data: The Gary Income Maintenance Experiment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 455-73, March.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Butler, J S & Moffitt, Robert, 1982. "A Computationally Efficient Quadrature Procedure for the One-Factor Multinomial Probit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 761-64, May.
- Gagne, Robert & Ouellette, Pierre, 1998. "On the Choice of Functional Forms: Summary of a Monte Carlo Experiment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(1), pages 118-24, January.
- Keane, Michael & Moffitt, Robert & Runkle, David, 1988. "Real Wages over the Business Cycle: Estimating the Impact of Heterogeneity with Micro Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(6), pages 1232-66, December.
- Robert Gagné & Georges Dionne, 1996. "Progrès technique et croissance de la productivité : estimations sur un panel incomplet de firmes ayant des qualités de production différentes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 126(5), pages 63-76.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Jorgenson, Dale W., 1979. "Statistical inference for a system of simultaneous, non-linear, implicit equations in the context of instrumental variable estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 275-302.
- Mohamed Goaïed & Rym Ayed-Mouelhi, 2000. "Efficiency Measurement With Unbalanced Panel Data: Evidence from Tunisian Textile, Clothing and Leather Industries," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 249-262, May.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillén & Jean Pinquet, 2007.
"Selection bias and auditing policies for insurance claims,"
- Jean Pinquet & Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillén, 2007. "Selection Bias and Auditing Policies for Insurance Claims," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(2), pages 425-440.
- J. David Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & Abdelhakim Nouira, 2008. "The Costs and Benefits of Reinsurance," Cahiers de recherche 08-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Georges Dionne & Olfa Ghali, 2003.
"The (1992) Bonus-Malus System in Tunisia: An Empirical Evaluation,"
THEMA Working Papers
2003-40, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Georges Dionne & Olfa Ghali, 2005. "The (1992) Bonus-Malus System in Tunisia: An Empirical Evaluation," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 72(4), pages 609-633.
- Georges Dionne & Benoit Dostie, 2007.
"Estimating the effect of a change in insurance pricing regime on accidents with endogenous mobility,"
Cahiers de recherche
07-11, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Georges Dionne & Benoit Dostie, 2007. "Estimating the Effect of a Change in Insurance Pricing Regime on Accidents with Endogenous Mobility," Cahiers de recherche 0728, CIRPEE.
- J. David Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & Abdelhakim Nouira, 2006.
"Efficiency of Insurance Firms with Endogenous Risk Management and Financial Intermediation Activities,"
Cahiers de recherche
06-06, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- J. Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & A. Nouira, 2009. "Efficiency of insurance firms with endogenous risk management and financial intermediation activities," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 145-159, October.
- J. David Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & Abdelhakim Nouira, 2006. "Efficiency of Insurance Firms with Endogenous Risk Management and Financial Intermediation Activities," Cahiers de recherche 0616, CIRPEE.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:1998.01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prentice, David, 2000.
"A micro-econometric model of a short run cost function with unobserved heterogeneity,"
28682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annamaria Nese & Niall O’Higgins, 2007. "Attrition bias in the Capitalia panel," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 383-403, September.
- Drake, Leigh & Simper, Richard, 2002. "Economies of scale in UK building societies: A re-appraisal using an entry/exit model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2365-2382.
- Touhami, A. & Martens, A., 1996. "Macroemesures in Computable General Equilibrium Models: a Probabilistic Treatment with an Application to Morocco," Cahiers de recherche 9621, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.