Autocorrelation- and heteroskedasticity-consistent t-values with trending data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 76 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keener, R.W. & Kmenta, J. & Weber, N.C., 1990.
"Estimation of the Covariance Matrix of the Least Squares regression Coefficients when the Disturbance Covariance Matrix is of Unknown Form,"
90-19, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Keener, Robert W. & Kmenta, Jan & Weber, Neville C., 1991. "Estimation of the Covariance Matrix of the Least-Squares Regression Coefficients When the Disturbance Covariance Matrix Is of Unknown Form," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 22-45, March.
- Chipman, John S, 1979. "Efficiency of Least-Squares Estimation of Linear Trend when Residuals are Autocorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 115-28, January.
- Krämer, Walter, 1986.
"On the robustness of the F-test to autocorrelation among disturbances,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-097, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kramer, W., 1989. "On the robustness of the F-test to autocorrelation among disturbances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 37-40.
- Busse, Ralf & Jeske, Roland & Kramer, Walter, 1994. "Efficiency of least-squares-estimation of polynomial trend when residuals are autocorrelated," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 267-271.
- Robinson, P M, 1991. "Automatic Frequency Domain Inference on Semiparametric and Nonparametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1329-63, September.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-58, May.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2012.
"The Estimation and Testing of a Linear Regression with Near Unit Root in the Spatial Autoregressive Error Term,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
151, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2013. "The Estimation and Testing of a Linear Regression with Near Unit Root in the Spatial Autoregressive Error Term," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 241-270, September.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2012. "The Estimation and Testing of a Linear Regression with Near Unit Root in the Spatial Autoregressive Error Term," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 150, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Sanggon Na, 2013. "Testing for cross-sectional dependence in a panel factor model using the wild bootstrap $$F$$ test," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 1067-1094, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.