Local identifiability of the factor analysis and measurement error model parameter
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 70 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Bekker, 1986. "A note on the identification of restricted factor loading matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 607-611, December.
- Goldberger, Arthur S, 1972. "Structural Equation Methods in the Social Sciences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 979-1001, November.
- Klepper, Steven & Leamer, Edward E, 1984. "Consistent Sets of Estimates for Regressions with Errors in All Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 163-83, January.
- Robert Jennrich, 1978. "Rotational equivalence of factor loading matrices with specified values," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 421-426, September.
- James Dunn, 1973. "A note on a sufficiency condition for uniqueness of a restricted factor matrix," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 141-143, March.
- Zvi Griliches & Jerry A. Hausman, 1984.
"Errors in Variables in Panel Data,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- RICHARD, Jean-François, .
"A note on the information matrix of the multivariate normal distribution,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-207, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Richard, Jean-Francois, 1975. "A note on the information matrix of the multivariate normal distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 57-60, February.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1970. "Estimation of Regression Relationships Containing Unobservable Independent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 441-54, October.
- Geraci, Vincent J., 1976. "Identification of simultaneous equation models with measurement error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 263-283, August.
- Edward Leamer, 1906.
"Errors in Variables in Linear Systems,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
406, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Wegge, Leon L, 1978. "Constrained Indirect Least Squares Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 435-49, March.
- Robert Jennrich, 1986. "A gauss-newton algorithm for exploratory factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 277-284, June.
- Bekker, Paul A., 1989. "Identification in restricted factor models and the evaluation of rank conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 5-16, May.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2010.
"Dynamic Specification Tests for Static Factor Models,"
Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis
04_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2009. "Dynamic Specification Tests For Static Factor Models," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2009_0912, CEMFI.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1997.
"Prediction and sufficiency in the model factor analysis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6597, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1997. "Prediction and Sufficiency in the Model Factor Analysis," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 31, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana IvÃ¡Ã±ez, 1997.
"Identification, estimation and testing of conditionally heteroskedastic factor models,"
Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie)
1997-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sentana, Enrique & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 2001. "Identification, estimation and testing of conditionally heteroskedastic factor models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 143-164, June.
- Sentana, E. & Fiorentini, G., 1997. "Identification, Estimation and Testing of Conditionally Heteroskedastic Factor Model," Papers, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros- 9709, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2012. "Tests For Serial Dependence In Static, Non-Gaussian Factor Models," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2012_1211, CEMFI.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.