Parameter estimation in regression models with errors in the variables and autocorrelated disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dagenais, M. & Mohnen, P. & Therrien, P., 1997.
"Do Canadian Firms Respond to Fiscal Incentives To Research and Development?,"
97b05, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Marcel Dagenais & Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 1997. "Do Canadian Firms Respond to Fiscal Incentives to Research and Development?," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-34, CIRANO.
- Dagenais, Marcel G. & Dagenais, Denyse L., 1997. "L’estimation de modèles de régression linéaire autorégressifs avec erreurs résiduelles autocorrélées et erreurs sur les variables," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 507-523, mars-juin.
- Jean-Louis ARCAND & Béatrice D'HOMBRES, 2002.
"Explaining the Negative Coefficient Associated with Human Capital in Augmented Solow Growth Regressions,"
- Arcand Jean-Louis & Béatrice d'Hombres, 2005. "Explaining the Negative Coefficient Associated with Human Capital in Augmented Solow Growth Regressions," Macroeconomics 0510010, EconWPA.
- Aboagye, Anthony Q. & Gunjal, Kisan, 2000. "An analysis of short-run response of export and domestic agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 41-53, June.
- Dagenais, Marcel G. & Dagenais, Denyse L., 1997. "Higher moment estimators for linear regression models with errors in the variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 193-221.
- Le Gallo, Julie & Fingleton, Bernard, 2012. "Measurement errors in a spatial context," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 114-125.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret & Alain Coen, 2006. "Towards New Empirical Versions of Financial and Accounting Models Corrected for Measurement Errors," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp132006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Denyse L. Dagenais & Marcel Dagenais, 1995. "Higher Moment Estimators for Linear Regression Models With Errors in the Variables," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-13, CIRANO.
- Coën, Alain & Hübner, Georges, 2009. "Risk and performance estimation in hedge funds revisited: Evidence from errors in variables," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 112-125, January.
- Gaudry, Marc & Himouri, Slimane, 2013. "DRAG-ALZ-1, a first model of monthly total road demand, accident frequency, severity and victims by category, and of mean speed on highways, Algeria 1970–2007," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 66-78.
- Alain Coen & Francois-Éric Racicot, 2006. "A New Approach Based on Cumulants for Estimating Financial Regression Models with Errors in the Variables: the Fama and French Model Revisited," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp142006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.