Panel estimates of the gender earnings gap : Individual-specific intercept and individual-specific slope models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:iza:izadps:dp1362 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:iserwp:2000-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Béatrice D'HOMBRES & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2003.
"Racial Discrimination in the Brazilian Labor Market: Wage, Employment and Segregation Effects,"
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Béatrice D'hombres, 2004. "Racial discrimination in the Brazilian labour market: wage, employment and segregation effects," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(8), pages 1053-1066.
- Arcand Jean-Louis & Béatrice d'Hombres, 2005. "Racial Discrimination in the Brazilian Labour Market: Wage, Employment and Segregation Effects," Labor and Demography 0510015, EconWPA.
- Arzu Kıbrıs, 2012. "Uncertainty and ratification failure," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 439-467, March.
- Garcia-Mainar, Inmaculada & Montuenga-Gomez, Victor M., 2005. "Education returns of wage earners and self-employed workers: Portugal vs. Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 161-170, April.
- Johnes, Geraint & Tanaka, Yasuhide, 2008. "Changes in gender wage discrimination in the 1990s: A tale of three very different economies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 97-113, January.
- Solomon W. Polachek & Jun Xiang, 2009. "The Gender Pay Gap across Countries: A Human Capital Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 227, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2007.
"Hub Premium, Airport Dominance and Market Power in the European Airline Industry,"
Discussion Paper Series
2007_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2007.
- Enrico Bachis & Claudio A. Piga, 2006. "Hub Premium, Airport Dominance and Market Power in the European Airline Industry," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 96(5), pages 11-54, September.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Geisler, Iris, 2003. "Fixed effects models with time invariant variables: a theoretical note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 373-377, September.
- Inmaculada García Mainar & Víctor M. Montuenga Gómez, 2004. "Returns to education and to experience within the EU: are there differences between wage earners and the self-employed?," Documentos de Trabajo dt2004-08, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2003.
"Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution,"
IZA Discussion Papers
865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Solomon Polachek, 2003. "Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Life Cycle Earnings Distribution," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 273-304, December.
- Michal Myck & Gillian Paull, 2004.
"The role of employment experience in explaining the gender wage gap,"
IFS Working Papers
W04/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michal Myck & Gillian Paull, 2001. "The role of employment experience in explaining the gender wage gap," IFS Working Papers W01/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fabian Kratz & Josef Brüderl, 2012. "Returns to Regional Migration: Causal Effect or Selection on Wage Growth?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 494, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2006. "Do Prices grow more in Euroland? Evidence from the Airline Industry," Discussion Paper Series 2006_8, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2006.
- Joanna Swaffield, 2000. "Gender, Motivation, Experience and Wages," CEP Discussion Papers dp0457, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Antonis Adam & James McHugh & Theodora Kosma, 2003. "Trade Liberalization Strategies: What Could South Eastern Europe Learn From CEFTA and BFTA?," IMF Working Papers 03/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2008. "The political economy of investment: The case of pollution control technology," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 53-72, March.
- João Carlos Cerejeira da Silva, 2004. "Estimating the employer size-wage premium in a panel data model with comparative advantage and non-random selection," NIPE Working Papers 6/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.