Quadratic mode regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Caudill, 2012. "A partially adaptive estimator for the censored regression model based on a mixture of normal distributions," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Baldauf, Markus & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012.
"On the use of robust regression in econometrics,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 124-127.
- Chen, Songnian & Zhou, Xianbo, 2012. "Semiparametric estimation of a truncated regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 297-304.
- Honore, Bo & Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2002. "Quantile regression under random censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 67-105, July.
- Laitila, Thomas, 2001. "Properties of the QME under asymmetrically distributed disturbances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 347-352, May.
- Karlsson, Maria & Laitila, Thomas, 2008. "A semiparametric regression estimator under left truncation and right censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2567-2571, November.
- Cizek, P., 2008.
"Semiparametric Robust Estimation of Truncated and Censored Regression Models,"
2008-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Čížek, Pavel, 2012. "Semiparametric robust estimation of truncated and censored regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 347-366.
- Maria Karlsson, 2006. "Estimators of Regression Parameters for Truncated and Censored Data," Metrika, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 329-341, June.
- Liu, Jicai & Zhang, Riquan & Zhao, Weihua & Lv, Yazhao, 2013. "A robust and efficient estimation method for single index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 226-238.
- Kemp, Gordon C.R. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012.
"Regression towards the mode,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 92-101.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Lewbel, Arthur, 2007.
"Weighted And Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation Of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 309-347, April.
- Shakeeb Khan & Arthur Lewbel, 2002. "Weighted and Two Stage Least Squares Estimation of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 525, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Hyun Kim & Yong-seong Kim & Myoung-jae Lee, 2012. "Treatment effect analysis of early reemployment bonus program: panel MLE and mode-based semiparametric estimator for interval truncation," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 189-209, December.
- Jason Cook & James McDonald, 2013. "Partially Adaptive Estimation of Interval Censored Regression Models," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 119-131, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.