A pseudo-R2 measure for limited and qualitative dependent variable models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tor Jacobson & Rikard Kindell & Jesper Linde & Kasper Roszbach, 2008.
"Firm default and aggregate fluctuations,"
08-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jacobson, Tor & Kindell, Rikard & Lindé, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper F., 2008. "Firm Default and Aggregate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacobson, Tor & Kindell, Rikard & Lindé, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2008. "Firm Default and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Paper Series 226, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Tor Jacobson & Jesper Lindé & Kasper Roszbach, 2011. "Firm default and aggregate fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers 1029, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vijverberg, Chu-Ping C. & Vijverberg, Wim P., 2012. "Pregibit: A Family of Discrete Choice Models," IZA Discussion Papers 6359, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lang, Oliver, 1995. "Steuersubventionen und Ersparnisbildung in Lebensversicherungen," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-13, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Leenheer, J. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Heerde, H.J. van & Smidts, A., 2002. "Do Loyalty Programs Enhance Behavioral Loyalty: An Empirical Analysis Accounting for Program Design and Competitive Effects," Discussion Paper 2002-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jacobson, Tor & Lindé, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2005.
"Exploring Interactions between Real Activity and the Financial Stance,"
Working Paper Series
184, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Jacobson, Tor & Linde, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2005. "Exploring interactions between real activity and the financial stance," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 308-341, April.
- Luzar, E. Jane & Diagne, Assane, 1999. "Participation in the next generation of agriculture conservation programs: the role of environmental attitudes," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 335-349.
- Lang, Oliver & Nohrba[ss], Karl-Heinz & Stahl, Konrad, 1997. "On income tax avoidance: the case of Germany," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 327-347, November.
- Colin Cameron, A. & Windmeijer, Frank A. G., 1997. "An R-squared measure of goodness of fit for some common nonlinear regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342, April.
- Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David M., 1998. "Informational Effects Of Nutrient Intake Determinants On Cholesterol Consumption," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Fischer, Peter A. & Holm, Einar & Malmberg, Gunnar & Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "Why do people stay? Insider advantages and immobility," HWWA Discussion Papers 112, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.