Frequency of purchase and the estimation of demand systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 53 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Jorge-García, Marta & Burguillo, Mercedes, 2010. "Price and income elasticities of demand for passenger transport fuels in Spain. Implications for public policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3898-3909, August.
- Jose M. Labeaga & Angel López, 1994. "Estimation of the welfare effects of indirect tax changes on spanish households: an anlysis of the 1992 vat reform," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 289-311, May.
- Daniel Miles & Andrés Pereyra & Máximo Rossi, 2000. "Income Elasticity of Environmental Amenities," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0200, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Andres Gomez-Lobo, 1996. "The welfare consequences of tariff rebalancing in the domestic gas market," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(4), pages 49-65, November.
- Eugenio Miravete, 2014. "Testing for complementarities among countable strategies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1521-1544, June.
- Wilde, Parke E. & Ranney, Christine K., 1997.
"A Monthly Cycle In Food Expenditure And Intake By Participants In The U.S. Food Stamp Program,"
127820, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- P. Wilde & C. Ranney, . "A Monthly Cycle in Food Expenditure and Intake by Participants in the U.S. Food Stamp Program," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1163-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Daniel Miles & Andrés Pereyra & Máximo Rossi, 2002. "The consistent estimation of income elasticity of environmental amenities in Uruguay," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 17(1), pages 67-89.
- Bernarda Zamora, 2007.
"Does Female Participation Affect The Sharing Rule?,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2007-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bernarda Zamora, 2011. "Does female participation affect the sharing rule?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 47-83, January.
- John Mullahy & Stephanie Robert, 2010. "No time to lose: time constraints and physical activity in the production of health," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 409-432, December.
- Jennifer Ward-Batts, 2003.
"Out of the Wallet and into the Purse: Using Micro Data to Test Income Pooling,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2003-10, Claremont Colleges.
- Jennifer Ward-Batts, 2008. "Out of the Wallet and into the Purse: Using Micro Data to Test Income Pooling," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(2), pages 325-351.
- Briggs, Adam & Chowdhury, Shyamal, 2014. "Economic Development, Food Demand and the Consequences for Agricultural Resource Requirements (Indonesia)," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165808, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lyssiotou, Panayiota & Pashardes, Panos & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "Testing the rank of Engel curves with endogenous expenditure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 61-65, July.
- John Mullahy & Stephanie A. Robert, 2008. "No Time to Lose? Time Constraints and Physical Activity," NBER Working Papers 14513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leffler, Kristyn K. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya, 2012. "Temporal Aggregation and Treatment of Zero Dependent Variables in the Estimation of Food Demand using Cross-Sectional Data," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124913, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.