Several efficient two-step estimators for the dynamic simultaneous equations model with autoregressive disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fathali Firoozi & Donald Lien, 2011. "A Procedure for Testing Granger Causality of Infinite Order," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 165-170, August.
- Shousha, Fawaz M. & Pautsch, Gregory R., 1997. "Economic reform and aggregate cropping patterns for Egypt," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 265-275, December.
- Warjiyo, Perry & Huffman, Wallace E., 1997.
"Dynamic input demand functions and resource adjustment for US agriculture: state evidence,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 223-237, December.
- Warjiyo, P. & Huffman, Wallace, 1997. "Dynamic Input Demand Functions and Resource Adjustment for U.S. Agriculture: State Evidence," Staff General Research Papers 5010, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Perry WARJIYO & Wallace E. HUFFMAN, 1995. "Dynamic Input Demand Functions And Resource Adjustment For U.S. Agriculture: State Evidence," Staff Papers 278, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Beach, Robert H. & Murray, Brian C. & Piggott, Nicholas E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2002. "Interaction Effects Of Promotion, Research, And Price Support Programs For U.S. Cotton," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19803, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.