Several efficient two-step estimators for the dynamic simultaneous equations model with autoregressive disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warjiyo, Perry & Huffman, Wallace E., 1997.
"Dynamic input demand functions and resource adjustment for US agriculture: state evidence,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 223-237, December.
- Perry WARJIYO & Wallace E. HUFFMAN, 1995. "Dynamic Input Demand Functions And Resource Adjustment For U.S. Agriculture: State Evidence," Staff Papers 278, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Warjiyo, P. & Huffman, Wallace, 1997. "Dynamic Input Demand Functions and Resource Adjustment for U.S. Agriculture: State Evidence," Staff General Research Papers 5010, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shousha, Fawaz M. & Pautsch, Gregory R., 1997. "Economic reform and aggregate cropping patterns for Egypt," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Beach, Robert H. & Murray, Brian C. & Piggott, Nicholas E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2002. "Interaction Effects Of Promotion, Research, And Price Support Programs For U.S. Cotton," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19803, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fathali Firoozi & Donald Lien, 2011. "A Procedure for Testing Granger Causality of Infinite Order," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 165-170, August.
- Shousha, Fawaz M. & Pautsch, Gregory R., 1997. "Economic reform and aggregate cropping patterns for Egypt," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 265-275, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.