On Bayesian estimation of seemingly unrelated regressions when some observations are missing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drton, Mathias & Andersson, Steen A. & Perlman, Michael D., 2006. "Conditional independence models for seemingly unrelated regressions with incomplete data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 385-411, February.
- Anthony W. Lynch & Jessica A. Wachter, 2008.
"Using Samples of Unequal Length in Generalized Method of Moments Estimation,"
NBER Working Papers
14411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lynch, Anthony W. & Wachter, Jessica A., 2013. "Using Samples of Unequal Length in Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(01), pages 277-307, February.
- Radhey S. Singh & Lichun Wang, 2012. "A Note on Estimation in Seemingly Unrelated Semi-Parametric Regression Models," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), pages 56-69, January.
- Radhey S. Singh & Lichun Wang, 2011. "Bayes and Empirical Bayes Estimators with Their Unique Simpler Forms and Their Superiorities over BLUE in Two Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), pages 88-103, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.