Estimation of a fixed-effect Cobb-Douglas system using panel data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy, 2008.
"Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2007. "Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale," NBER Working Papers 13666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2010.
"Efficiency, technical change, and returns to scale in large US banks: Panel data evidence from an output distance function satisfying theoretical regularity,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 127-138, January.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Efficiency, Technical Change, and Returns to Scale in Large U.S. Banks: Panel Data Evidence from an Output Distance Function Satisfying Theoretical Regularity," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Brummer, B. & Glauben, T. & Lu, W., 2006. "Policy reform and productivity change in Chinese agriculture: A distance function approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-79, October.
- Commander, Simon & Svejnar, Jan, 2007.
"Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Commander & Jan Svejnar, 2007. "Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0344, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 2004. "A Nonlinear Generalized Additive Error Model of Production and Cost," Working Papers 93743, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter, 1999. "Improved instrumental variables and generalized method of moments estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 145-169, July.
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 2004.
"Efficient Estimates of a Model of Production and Cost,"
93742, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 2004. "Efficient Estimates Of A Model Of Production And Cost," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20358, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bernhard Brümmer & Thomas Glauben, 2004. "Zur Messung und Erklärung von Produktivitätsentwicklungen: Eine Analyse auf Basis eines stochastischen Distanzfrontieransatzes," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 224(4), pages 420-444, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.