Fractional demand systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2001. "An empirical comparison of flexible demand system functional forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 59-80.
- Robert V. Breunig & Rebecca J. McKibbin, 2012. "Income Pooling between Australian Young Adults and Their Parents," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 26(2), pages 235-265, 06.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008. "The Generalized Quadratic Expenditure System," Working Papers 2008-27, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jeffrey LaFrance, 2008.
"The Structure of US Food Demand,"
2008-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Eldon V. Ball & Ricardo Cavazos & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2010. "Aggregation and Arbitrage in Joint Production," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series archive-22, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Denis Conniffe, 2004. "Generalised Translation of Indirect Utility Functions," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1390804, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Keith R. McLaren & Ou Yang, 2014. "A Class of Demand Systems Satisfying Global Regularity and Having Complete Rank Flexibility," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008.
"Measuring Consumer Preferences and Estimating Demand Systems,"
12318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Measuring Consumer Preferences and Estimating Demand Systems," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200901, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Arthur Lewbel & Serena Ng, 2005.
"Demand Systems with Nonstationary Prices,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 479-494, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.