Linear instrumental variable estimation of limited dependent variable models with endogenous explanatory variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2006.
"Employer Matching and 401(k) Saving: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study,"
DNB Working Papers
079, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Kumar, Anil, 2007. "Employer matching and 401(k) saving: Evidence from the health and retirement study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 1920-1943, November.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2007. "Employer matching and 401(k) saving: Evidence from the health and retirement study," NBER Chapters, in: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), Public Policy and Retirement, pages 1920-1943 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2004. "Employer Matching and 401(k) Saving: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-18, Center for Retirement Research.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2006. "Employer Matching and 401(k) Saving: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 12447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Honore, Bo E. & Hu, Luojia, 2004. "Estimation of cross sectional and panel data censored regression models with endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 293-316, October.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Kumar, Anil, 2005.
"Social security personal-account participation with government matching,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 155-179, July.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2004. "Social Security Personal-Account Participation with Government Matching," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-22, Center for Retirement Research.
- Miller, Douglas J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Judge, George G., 2004. "Entropy-Based Estimation And Inference In Binary Response Models Under Endogeneity," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20319, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Armando Levy, 2000. "A Simple Consistent Non-parametric Estimator of the Regression Function in a Truncated Sample," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0651, Econometric Society.
- Joshua D. Angrist, 1991. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Average Treatment Effects in Econometrics and Epidemiology," NBER Technical Working Papers 0115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Perez, M. Fabricio, 2010. "GMM estimation of the number of latent factors: With application to international stock markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 783-802, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.