On the performance of tests by Wu and by Hausman for detecting the ordinary least squares bias problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamb, Russell L., 2000. "Food crops, exports, and the short-run policy response of agriculture in Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 271-298, April.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Jean‐Marie Dufour, 2014.
"Identification‐robust inference for endogeneity parameters in linear structural models,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(1), pages 165-187, 02.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2014. "Identification-robust inference for endogeneity parameters in linear structural models," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-17, CIRANO.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2012. "Identification-robust inference for endogeneity parameters in linear structural models," MPRA Paper 40695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2012. "Identification-robust inference for endogeneity parameters in linear structural models," Working Papers 15064, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 01 Aug 2012.
- Firmin DOKO TCHATOKA & Jean-Marie DUFOUR, 2014. "Identification-Robust Inference for Endogeneity Parameters in Linear Structural Models," Cahiers de recherche 03-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1986.
"Power in Econometric Applications,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
800, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dustmann, Christian, 1997.
"Differences in the labor market behavior between temporary and permanent migrant women,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Dustmann, Christian, 1994. "Differences in the Labour Market Behaviour Between Temporary and Permanent Migrant Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lamb, Russell L., 2003. "Inverse productivity: land quality, labor markets, and measurement error," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 71-95, June.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Milan PLEUS, 2012. "The performance of tests on endogeneity of subsets of explanatory variables scanned by simulation," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1208, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- David Mayston, . "Structural Determinants of Cumulative Endogeneity Bias," Discussion Papers 05/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1998. "Model specification and endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 213-237.
- Mayston, David, 2009. "The determinants of cumulative endogeneity bias in multivariate analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1120-1136, July.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Massimo Mastruzzi & Diego Zavaleta, 2003. "Sustained Macroeconomic Reforms, Tepid Growth: A Governance Puzzle in Bolivia?," Development and Comp Systems 0308003, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.