Simultaneous equations models in applied search theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1989.
"Job search and youth unemployment Analysis of Swedish data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 416-425, March.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1988. "Job Search and Youth Unemployment: Analysis of Swedish Data," Working Paper Series 198, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Marit Rõõm, 2003. "Reservation wages in Estonia," Labor and Demography 0303001, EconWPA.
- Bo E. Honoré & Aureo de Paula, 2009. ""Interdependent Durations" Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-039, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Feb 2008.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000.
"Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations,"
9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001. "Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460 Elsevier.
- María Angeles Davia & Oscar D. Marcenaro Gutiérrez, 2008. "Exploring the link between employment search time and reservation," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 186(3), pages 91-121, October.
- William Collier, 2003.
"The Impact of Demographic and Individual Heterogeneity on Unemployment Duration: A Regional Study,"
Studies in Economics
0302, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- William Collier, 2003. "The Impact of Demographic and Individual Heterogeneity on Unemployment Duration: A Regional Study," ERSA conference papers ersa03p496, European Regional Science Association.
- María A. Davia & Óscar D. Marcenaro-Gutiérrez, 2007. "Exploring the link between employment search time and reservation wages in Southern Europe," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/13, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Bergemann, Annette & Caliendo, Marco, 2008.
"The Effect of Active Labor Market Programs on Not-Yet Treated Unemployed Individuals,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Annette H. Bergemann & Marco Caliendo, 2009. "The Effect of Active Labor Market Programs on Not-Yet Treated Unemployed Individuals," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 606-616, 04-05.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Bergemann, Annette & Caliendo, Marco, 2008. "The effect of active labor market programs on not-yet treated unemployed individuals," Working Paper Series 2008:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Akiko Maruyama, 2013. "Learning about one's own type: a search model with two-sided uncertainty," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-24, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Addison, John T. & Centeno, Mario & Portugal, Pedro, 2004.
"Reservation Wages, Search Duration, and Accepted Wages in Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1252, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Mário Centeno & Pedro Portugal, 2004. "Reservation Wages, Search Duration, and Accepted Wages in Europe," Working Papers w200413, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Juan A. Cañada Vicinay, 1997. "Les équations hédoniques de salaire et la perception subjective des conditions de travail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 155-174.
- repec:wrk:warwec:991 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:iserwp:2002-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Gutknecht, 2013. "Testing for Monotonicity under Endogeneity An Application to the Reservation Wage Function," Economics Series Working Papers 673, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Björn Christensen, 2003. "Selektionsverzerrungen, erfragte Reservationslöhne und Arbeitslosigkeitsdauer," Kiel Working Papers 1162, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marit Hinnosaar, 2003. "Reservation wages in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2003-1, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Oct 2003.
- Chantal Cases, 1994. "Durées de chômage et comportements d'offre de travail : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 113(2), pages 155-170.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.