Response to residential time-of-use electricity rates : How transferable are the findings?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1998. "Residential energy demand and the interaction of price and temperature: British experimental evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 157-171, April.
- Mostafa Baladi, S. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Sweeney, Thomas J., 1998.
"Residential response to voluntary time-of-use electricity rates,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Baladi, S. & Sweeney, T., 1998. "Residential Response to Voluntary Time-Of-Use Electricity Rates," Staff General Research Papers 1233, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, .
"Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence,"
9616, Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, 1996. "Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 96-16, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- Mountain, Dean C. & Lawson, Evelyn L., 1995. "Some initial evidence of Canadian responsiveness to time-of-use electricity rates: Detailed daily and monthly analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-212, August.
- Torriti, Jacopo, 2013. "The significance of occupancy steadiness in residential consumer response to Time-of-Use pricing: Evidence from a stochastic adjustment model," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 49-56.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Demand-Response Programs on Power Systems. A survey of the State of the Art," Working Papers 02-2010, Economics for Energy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.