Kalman filtering estimation of unobserved rational expectations with an application to the German hyperinflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1989. "Testable Implications of Indeterminacies in Models with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 2903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1983. "Rational Asset Price Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 1999.
"Measuring Convergence Speed of Asset Prices Toward a Pre-Announced Target,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces9902, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 2001. "Measuring convergence speed of asset prices toward a pre-announced target," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 591-601.
- Caniëls,Marjolein C.J., 1998. "The Geographic Distribution of Patents and Value Added Across European," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2006. "Bubbles and fads in the stock market: another look at the experience of the US," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 195-203.
- Peter Zadrozny, 1997. "An Econometric Analysis of Polish Inflation Dynamics with Learning about Rational Expectations," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 221-238, May.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & Georgios Kouretas, 2004.
"A Multivariate I(2) cointegration analysis of German hyperinflation,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 29-41.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & George Kouretas, 2000. "A Multivariate I(2) Cointegration Analysis Of German Hyperinflation," Working Papers 0001, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Jul 2001.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Credibility and Signaling in Disinflation- a Cross Country Examination," Cahiers de recherche 9712, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995.
"Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation,"
Cahiers de recherche
9529, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 1999. "Government expenditure and the dynamics of high inflation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 333-358, April.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation," Cahiers de recherche 9529, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jesús Ruiz, 2002. "Una nota metodológica acerca de aplicaciones del filtro de Kalman a las calibraciones en modelos de ciclo real," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(1), pages 35-57, January.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1987.
"Rational bubbles in stock prices?,"
87-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Baoline Chen & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2009.
"Estimated U.S. Manufacturing Production Capital and Technology Based on an Estimated Dynamic Structural Economic Model,"
429, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Chen, Baoline & Zadrozny, Peter A., 2009. "Estimated U.S. manufacturing production capital and technology based on an estimated dynamic structural economic model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1398-1418, July.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, Xiaoming & Patterson, Paul M., 1998.
"Advertising and Retail Promotion of Washington Apples: A Structural Latent Variable Approach to Promotion Evaluation,"
28547, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, Xiaoming & Patterson, Paul M., 1999. "Advertising And Retail Promotion Of Washington Apples: A Structural Latent Variable Approach To Promotion Evaluation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
- Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 1996. "Ruling out speculative hyperinflations The role of the government," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 791-809, May.
- Wu, Yangru, 1995. "Are there rational bubbles in foreign exchange markets? Evidence from an alternative test," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 27-46, February.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick & Paul Kaplan, 1986. "An Evaluation of Recent Evidence on Stock Market Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.