Kalman filtering estimation of unobserved rational expectations with an application to the German hyperinflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995.
"Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation,"
Cahiers de recherche
9529, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 1999. "Government expenditure and the dynamics of high inflation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 333-358, April.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation," Cahiers de recherche 9529, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick & Paul Kaplan, 1986. "An Evaluation of Recent Evidence on Stock Market Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 2001.
"Measuring convergence speed of asset prices toward a pre-announced target,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 591-601.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 1999. "Measuring Convergence Speed of Asset Prices Toward a Pre-Announced Target," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9902, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Baoline Chen & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2009.
"Estimated U.S. Manufacturing Production Capital and Technology Based on an Estimated Dynamic Structural Economic Model,"
429, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Chen, Baoline & Zadrozny, Peter A., 2009. "Estimated U.S. manufacturing production capital and technology based on an estimated dynamic structural economic model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1398-1418, July.
- Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 1996. "Ruling out speculative hyperinflations The role of the government," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 791-809, May.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1983. "Rational Asset Price Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Zadrozny, 1997. "An Econometric Analysis of Polish Inflation Dynamics with Learning about Rational Expectations," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 221-238, May.
- De Loo,Ivo, 1998. "Fables of Faubus?: Testing the Sectoral Shift Hypothesis in the Netherlands Using a Simplified Kalman Filter Model," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1989. "Testable Implications of Indeterminacies in Models with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 2903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wu, Yangru, 1995. "Are there rational bubbles in foreign exchange markets? Evidence from an alternative test," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 27-46, February.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & George Kouretas, 2000.
"A Multivariate I(2) Cointegration Analysis Of German Hyperinflation,"
0001, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Jul 2001.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & Georgios Kouretas, 2004. "A Multivariate I(2) cointegration analysis of German hyperinflation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 29-41.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1989.
"Rational Bubbles in Stock Prices?,"
NBER Working Papers
1779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, Xiaoming & Patterson, Paul M., 1998.
"Advertising and Retail Promotion of Washington Apples: A Structural Latent Variable Approach to Promotion Evaluation,"
28547, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, Xiaoming & Patterson, Paul M., 1999. "Advertising And Retail Promotion Of Washington Apples: A Structural Latent Variable Approach To Promotion Evaluation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2006. "Bubbles and fads in the stock market: another look at the experience of the US," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 195-203.
- Jesús Ruiz, 2002. "Una nota metodológica acerca de aplicaciones del filtro de Kalman a las calibraciones en modelos de ciclo real," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(1), pages 35-57, January.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Credibility and Signaling in Disinflation- a Cross Country Examination," Cahiers de recherche 9712, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.