Specification error in multinomial logit models : Analysis of the omitted variable bias
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Israilevich, 2004. "Assessing Supermarket Product-Line Decisions: The Impact of Slotting Fees," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 141-167, June.
- Aslund, O., 2000.
"Immigrant Settlement Policies and Subsequent Migration,"
2000-23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Åslund, Olof, 2000. "Immigrant Settlement Policies and Subsequent Migration," Working Paper Series 2000:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Aslund, O., 2000. "Immigrant Settlement Policies and Subsequent Migration," Papers 2000:23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Anett Hansen & Harald Selte, 2000. "Air Pollution and Sick-leaves," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 31-50, May.
- Li-Wei Chao, 2002. "A comparison of consensus and nonconsensus approaches to modeling contraceptive choice behavior," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 599-622.
- Åslund, Olof, 2001.
"Now and forever? Initial and subsequent location choices of immigrants,"
Working Paper Series
2001:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Aslund, Olof, 2005. "Now and forever? Initial and subsequent location choices of immigrants," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 141-165, March.
- Joshua Lospinoso & Michael Schweinberger & Tom Snijders & Ruth Ripley, 2011. "Assessing and accounting for time heterogeneity in stochastic actor oriented models," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 147-176, July.
- Jason Dietrich, 2005. "Under-specified Models and Detection of Discrimination: A Case Study of Mortgage Lending," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 83-105, August.
- Ramalho, Esmeralda A. & Ramalho, Joaquim J.S., 2010.
"Is neglected heterogeneity really an issue in binary and fractional regression models? A simulation exercise for logit, probit and loglog models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 987-1001, April.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J. S. Ramalho, 2009. "Is neglected heterogeneity really an issue in binary and fractional regression models? A simulation exercise for logit, probit and loglog models," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Anett C. Hansen & Harald K. Selte, 1997. "Air Pollution and Sick-leaves - is there a Connection? A Case Study using Air Pollution Data from Oslo," Discussion Papers 197, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Erik Bergkvist, 2001. "The value of time and forecasting of flowsin freight transportation," ERSA conference papers ersa01p271, European Regional Science Association.
- J.S. Cramer, 2005. "Omitted Variables and Misspecified Disturbances in the Logit Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-084/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bodvarsson, Orn B. & Walker, Rosemary L., 2004. "Do parental cash transfers weaken performance in college?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 483-495, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.