The translog function and the substitution of equipment, structures, and labor in U.S. manufacturing 1929-68
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alders, Peter & Broer, D. Peter, 2005. "Ageing, fertility, and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 1075-1095, June.
- Truett, Dale B. & Truett, Lila J., 1998. "Production, cost, and input substitution in the Mexican petroleum industry," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 67-87.
- Gijbels, Irène & Mammen, Enno & Park, Byeong U. & Simar, Léopold, 1998.
"On estimation of monotone and concave frontier functions,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1998,9, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- GIJBELS, Irène & MAMMEN, Enno & PARK, Byeong U. & SIMAR, Léopold, 1997. "On estimation of monotone and concave frontier functions," CORE Discussion Papers 1997031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GIJBELS, Irène & MAMMEN, Enno & PARK, Byeong U. & SIMAR, Léopold, . "On estimation of monotone and concave frontier functions," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1392, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Robin, Stéphane, 2010.
"Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: The case of Taiwan (1992-2003),"
27913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Stéphane Robin, 2012. "Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: the case of Taiwan (1992–2003)," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 947-986, June.
- James Bessen, 2008. "Accounting for Productivity Growth When Technical Change is Biased," Working Papers 0802, Research on Innovation.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2012.
"Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 205-220.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2010. "Regional Economic Divide And The Role Of Technological Spillovers In Italy. Evidence From Microdata," Working Papers 201010, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2010. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," MPRA Paper 22572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FUKAO Kyoji & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Hak K. PYO & Keun Hee RHEE, 2009. "Estimates of Multifactor Productivity, ICT Contributions and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 09021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yaman, F., 2011. "The costs of adjusting labor: Evidence from temporally disaggregated data," Working Papers 11/10, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Andersson, Mats, 2007. "Fixed Effects Estimation of Marginal Railway Infrastructure Costs in Sweden," Working Papers 2007:11, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Daniels, Jean M., 2010. "Assessing the lumber manufacturing sector in western Washington," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 129-135, February.
- Arshanapalli, Bala G. & Gupta, Omprakash K., 1996. "Optimal hedging under output price uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 522-536, December.
- Onianwa, Odili & Alderfer, Richard & Levins, Richard A., 1992. "Taxation As A Means Of Reducing Nitrogen Fertilizer Use In Minnesota Corn Production," Staff Papers 13281, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Marini G & Miraldo M, 2009. "The costs of new organisational and financial freedom: The case of English NHS trusts," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/26, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lila J. Truett & Dale B. Truett, . "The South Korean Auto Industry: All Grown Up Now? Since 1962, South Korea has recognized the motor vehicle industry as a critical industry for economic development. The government has been closely inv," Working Papers 0011, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Matteo Manera & Michael McAleer, 2001. "Testing Multiple Non-nested Factor Demand Systems," ISER Discussion Paper 0543, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Aslan Zorlu & Joop Hartog, 2000. "The Effect of Immigration on Native Earnings," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-015/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dargay, Joyce M., 1980. "The Demand for Energy in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Paper Series 33, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1982.
- Song, Lina & Appleton, Simon & Knight, John, 2006. "Why Do Girls in Rural China Have Lower School Enrollment?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1639-1653, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.