Data revisions with moving average seasonal adjustment procedures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maravall, Agustin, 2006.
"An application of the TRAMO-SEATS automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2167-2190, May.
- Agustín Maravall, 2005. "An application of the Tramo Seats automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0524, Banco de Espa�a.
- João Valle e Azevedo & Ana Pereira, 2008.
"Approximating and Forecasting Macroeconomic Signals in Real-Time,"
w200819, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Valle e Azevedo, João & Pereira, Ana, 2013. "Approximating and forecasting macroeconomic signals in real-time," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 479-492.
- Regina Kaiser & Agustín Maravall, 2002. "A Complete Model-Based Interpretation of the Hodrick-Prescott Filter: Spuriousness Reconsidered," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0208, Banco de Espa�a.
- Agustín Maravall & Cristophe Planas, 1996.
"Estimation Error and the Specification of Unobserved Component Models,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
9608, Banco de Espa�a.
- Maravall, Agustin & Planas, Christophe, 1999. "Estimation error and the specification of unobserved component models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 325-353, October.
- Michal Andrle, 2013.
"Understanding DSGE Filters in Forecasting and Policy Analysis,"
IMF Working Papers
13/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrle, Michal, 2012. "Understanding DSGE Filters in Forecasting and Policy Analysis," Dynare Working Papers 16, CEPREMAP.
- Planas, C. & Roeger, W. & Rossi, A., 2013. "The information content of capacity utilization for detrending total factor productivity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 577-590.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2009.
"Sticky prices versus monetary frictions: an estimation of policy trade-offs,"
09-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2011. "Sticky Prices versus Monetary Frictions: An Estimation of Policy Trade-Offs," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 60-90, January.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2009. "Sticky Prices Versus Monetary Frictions: An Estimation of Policy Trade-offs," NBER Working Papers 14870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott, Stuart, 1997. "Adjusting from X-11 to X-12," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 567-573, December.
- Valle e Azevedo, João, 2008.
"A Multivariate Band-Pass Filter,"
6555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Planas & Alessandro Rossi, 2004. "Can inflation data improve the real-time reliability of output gap estimates?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 121-133.
- repec:eso:journl:v:44:y:2013:i:1:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Morry, Marietta & Wong, Paul, 1995. "Estimation of the variances of X-11 ARIMA seasonally adjusted estimators for a multiplicative decomposition and heteroscedastic variances," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 271-283, June.
- Michal Andrle, 2013. "What Is in Your Output Gap? Unified Framework & Decomposition into Observables," IMF Working Papers 13/105, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.