Specification testing for regression models with dependent data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 143 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Xu Zheng, 1996. "A consistent test of functional form via nonparametric estimation techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 263-289, December.
- Hidalgo, Javier, 2003. "An alternative bootstrap to moving blocks for time series regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 369-399, December.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2003. "An Alternative Bootstrap to Moving Blocks for Time Series Regression Models," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2003/452, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2007. "Specification Testing Forregression Models Withdependent Data," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2007/518, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Johnston, Gordon J., 1982. "Probabilities of maximal deviations for nonparametric regression function estimates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 402-414, September.
- Bierens, H.J. & Ploberger, W., 1995.
"Asymptotic theory of integrated conditional moment tests,"
1995-124, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herman J. Bierens & Werner Ploberger, 1997. "Asymptotic Theory of Integrated Conditional Moment Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1129-1152, September.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2000. "Nonparametric Test for Causality with Long-Range Dependence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1465-1490, November.
- Holly, Alberto, 1982. "A Remark on Hausman's Specification Test," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 749-59, May.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Javier Hidalgo & Carlos Velasco, 2005. "Distribution Free Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Linear Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2005/482, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Robinson, P M, 1991. "Automatic Frequency Domain Inference on Semiparametric and Nonparametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1329-63, September.
- Javier Hidalgo, 1999. "Nonparametric tests for model selection with time series data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 365-398, December.
- Fan, Yanqin & Li, Qi, 1996. "Consistent Model Specification Tests: Omitted Variables and Semiparametric Functional Forms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 865-90, July.
- Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Rosa Crujeiras, 2013. "An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 361-411, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.