Some identification and estimation results for regression models with stochastically varying coefficients
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Other versions of this item:
- PAGAN, Adrian, . "Some identification and estimation results for regression models with stochastically varying coefficients," CORE Discussion Papers RP -413, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Ang & Jean Boivin & Sen Dong & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Shifts and the Term Structure,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 429-457.
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004.
"‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Carlo Grillenzoni, 2000. "Time-Varying Parameters Prediction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 108-122, March.
- Lin, Chien-Fu Jeff & Terasvirta, Timo, 1999.
"Testing parameter constancy in linear models against stochastic stationary parameters,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 193-213, June.
- T. Teräsvirta & C. Lin, 1995. "Testing Parameter Constancy In Linear Models Against Stochastic Stationary Parameters," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,28, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lin, Chien-Fu & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1995. "Testing Parameter Constancy in Linear Models against Stochastic Stationary Parameters," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 54, Stockholm School of Economics.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1991. "Volatility reversal from interest rates to the real exchange rate : financial liberalization in Chile, 1975-82," Policy Research Working Paper Series 697, The World Bank.
- Carlo Grillenzoni, 1997. "Optimized adaptive prediction," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 37-58, April.
- Luati, Alessandra & Proietti, Tommaso, 2012.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond,"
02 BAWP, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Alessandra, Luati, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," MPRA Paper 39600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tucci, Marco P., 1995. "Time-varying parameters: a critical introduction," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 237-260, June.
- Anil K. Bera & Philip Garcia & Jae-Sun Roh, 1997. "Estimation of Time-Varying Hedge Ratios for Corn and Soybeans: BGARCH and Random Coefficient Approaches," Finance 9712007, EconWPA.
- Wen-Ling Lin & Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito, 1992.
"Do Bulls and Bears Move Acoross Borders: International Transimission of Stock Returns and Volatility as the World Turns,"
Discussion Paper Series
a253, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wen-Ling Lin & Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito, 1991. "Do Bulls and Bears Move Across Borders? International Transmission of Stock Returns and Volatility as the World Turns," NBER Working Papers 3911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruen, David & Pagan, Adrian & Thompson, Christopher, 1999.
"The Phillips curve in Australia,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 223-258, October.
- Enrique Sentana & Giorgio Calzolari & Gabriele Fiorentini, 2004. "Indirect Estimation Of Conditionally Heteroskedastic Factor Models," Working Papers wp2004_0409, CEMFI.
- Solimano, Andres, 1989. "How private investment reacts to changing macroeconomic conditions : the case of Chile in the 1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 212, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.