Predictors for the first-order autoregressive process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banerjee, A.N., 1997. "The Sensitivity of Estimates, Inferences and Forecasts of Linear Models," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74329, Tilburg University.
- Magnus, J.R. & Pesaran, B., 1990. "Forecasting, misspecification and unit roots: The case of Ar(1) versus ARMA(1,1)," Discussion Paper 1990-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tucci, Marco P., 1995. "Time-varying parameters: a critical introduction," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 237-260, June.
- Grillenzoni, Carlo, 1998. "Forecasting unstable and nonstationary time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 469-482, December.
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1995. "Bayesian long-run prediction in time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 61-80, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.