Granger causality and path diagrams for multivariate time series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 137 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Sadoon, Majid M., 2014.
"Geometric and long run aspects of Granger causality,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 558-568.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2013. "Geometric and long run aspects of Granger causality," Economics Working Papers 1356, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Majid Al-Sadoon, 2013. "Geometric and Long Run Aspects of Granger Causality," Working Papers 682, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Chen, Pu, 2010. "A time series causal model," MPRA Paper 24841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2010. "A note on marginal and conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1695-1699, December.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Sánchez, Jesús, 2010.
"Is there a signalling role for public wages? Evidence for the euro area based on macro data,"
Working Paper Series
1148, European Central Bank.
- Javier Pérez & A. Sánchez, 2011. "Is there a signalling role for public wages? Evidence for the euro area based on macro data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 421-445, October.
- Javier J. Pérez & A. Jesús Sánchez, 2009. "Is there a signalling role for public wages? Evidence for the euro area based on macro data," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0934, Banco de Espa�a.
- Chihying, Hsiao & Chen, Pu, 2007.
"Learning Causal Relations in Multivariate Time Series Data,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2007-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chen, Pu & Chihying, Hsiao, 2007. "Learning Causal Relations in Multivariate Time Series Data," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 1(11), pages 1-43.
- Anna Zaremba & Tomaso Aste, 2014. "Measures of Causality in Complex Datasets with application to financial data," Papers 1401.1457, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Gao, Wei & Zhao, Hongxia, 2013. "Conditional independence graph for nonlinear time series and its application to international financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(10), pages 2460-2469.
- Abdelwahab Allali & Amor Oueslati & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2011. "Detection of Information Flow in Major International Financial Markets by Interactivity Network Analysis," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 319-344, September.
- Eichler, Michael & Didelez, Vanessa, 2009. "On Granger-causality and the effect of interventions in time series," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Eichler, Michael, 2008. "Testing nonparametric and semiparametric hypotheses in vector stationary processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(5), pages 968-1009, May.
- Chen, Pu & Hsiao, Chih-Ying, 2010. "Looking behind Granger causality," MPRA Paper 24859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Colombi & Sabrina Giordano, 2013. "Monotone dependence in graphical models for multivariate Markov chains," Metrika, Springer, vol. 76(7), pages 873-885, October.
- Rohin Anhal, 2013. "Causality between GDP, Energy and Coal Consumption in India, 1970-2011: A Non-parametric Bootstrap Approach," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 434 - 446.
- Schreiber, Sven, 2013. "(When) does money growth help to predict Euro-area inflation at low frequencies?," Discussion Papers 2013/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian Brownlees, 2013.
"Nets: Network Estimation for Time Series,"
723, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.