Structural attribution of observed volatility clustering
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 135 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brock, William A & LeBaron, Blake D, 1996.
"A Dynamic Structural Model for Stock Return Volatility and Trading Volume,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 94-110, February.
- William A. Brock & Blake D. LeBaron, 1995. "A Dynamic Structural Model for Stock Return Volatility and Trading Volume," NBER Working Papers 4988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Cabrales & Takeo Hoshi, 1993.
"Heterogeneous beliefs, wealth accumulation and asset price dynamics,"
Economics Working Papers
55, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1993.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Hoshi, Takeo, 1996. "Heterogeneous beliefs, wealth accumulation, and asset price dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(6-7), pages 1073-1100.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Hoshi, Takeo, . "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Wealth Accumulation, and Asset Price Dynamics," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3513, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Hoshi, Takeo, . "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Wealth Accumulation and Asset Price Dynamics," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3678, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Sargan, J D, 1980. "Some Tests of Dynamic Specification for a Single Equation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 879-97, May.
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1995.
95.400, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1996. "Stochastic Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 9613, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- GHYSELS, Eric & HARVEY, Andrew & RENAULT, Eric, 1995. "Stochastic Volatility," CORE Discussion Papers 1995069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1996. "Stochastic Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 9613, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Eric Ghysels & Andrew Harvey & Éric Renault, 1995. "Stochastic Volatility," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-49, CIRANO.
- Timmermann, Allan, 2001.
"Structural Breaks, Incomplete Information, and Stock Prices,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(3), pages 299-314, July.
- Timmermann, Allan, 2001. "Structural Breaks, Incomplete Information and Stock Prices," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1sn269d7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Allan Timmermann, 1998. "Structural Breaks, Incomplete Information and Stock Prices," FMG Discussion Papers dp311, Financial Markets Group.
- de Fontnouvelle, Patrick, 2000. "Information Dynamics In Financial Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 139-169, June.
- Haan, Wouter J. den & Spear, Scott A., 1998. "Volatility clustering in real interest rates Theory and evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 431-453, May.
- Ibrahim, Boulis Maher & Brzeszczynski, Janusz, 2009. "Inter-regional and region-specific transmission of international stock market returns: The role of foreign information," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 322-343, March.
- Xue, Yi & Gençay, Ramazan, 2012.
"Trading frequency and volatility clustering,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 760-773.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2012.
"Skewness Risk and Bond Prices,"
Cahiers de recherche
2012-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- James D. Hamilton, 2005.
"What's real about the business cycle?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 435-452.
- Matei Demetrescu, 2007. "Volatility Clustering in High-Frequency Data: A self-fulfilling prophecy?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(15), pages 1-8.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2007:i:15:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.