Identification and estimation of statistical functionals using incomplete data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 132 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles F. Manski & John D. Straub, 2000.
"Worker Perceptions of Job Insecurity in the Mid-1990s: Evidence from the Survey of Economic Expectations,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(3), pages 447-479.
- Charles F. Manski & John D. Straub, . "Worker Perceptions of Job Insecurity in the Mid-1990s: Evidence from the Survey of Economic Expectations," IPR working papers 98-27, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Charles F. Manski & John D. Straub, 1999. "Worker Perceptions of Job Insecurity in the Mid-1990s: Evidence from the Survey of Economic Expectations," NBER Working Papers 6908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:att:wimass:9525 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, J.L. & Manski, C.F., 1995.
"Censoring of Outcomes and Regressors Due to Survey Nonresponse: Identification and estimation Using Weights and Imputations,"
95-12, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Manski, Charles F., 1998. "Censoring of outcomes and regressors due to survey nonresponse: Identification and estimation using weights and imputations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 37-58, May.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Charles F. Manski, 1996. "Censoring of Outcomes and Regressors Due To Survey Nonresponse: Identification and Estimation Using Weights and Imputations," Econometrics 9602007, EconWPA, revised 06 Mar 1996.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, June.
- Guido Imbens & Charles F. Manski, 2003.
"Confidence intervals for partially identified parameters,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP09/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guido W. Imbens & Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Confidence Intervals for Partially Identified Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1845-1857, November.
- Donald W. K. Andrews, 2000. "Inconsistency of the Bootstrap when a Parameter Is on the Boundary of the Parameter Space," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 399-406, March.
- Charles F. Manski & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Inference on Regressions with Interval Data on a Regressor or Outcome," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 519-546, March.
- Esteban Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2007.
"Worst-case estimation for econometric models with unobservable components,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/7342, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2007. "Worst-case estimation for econometric models with unobservable components," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3330-3354, April.
- Denis Conniffe & Donal O’Neill, 2008. "An Efficient Estimator for Dealing with Missing Data on Explanatory Variables in a Probit Choice Model," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1960908.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Tatiana Komarova & Denis Nekipelov & Evgeny Yakovlev, 2011. "Identification, data combination and the risk of disclosure," CeMMAP working papers CWP38/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2009-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conniffe, Denis & O'Neill, Donal, 2009. "Efficient Probit Estimation with Partially Missing Covariates," IZA Discussion Papers 4081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cunguara, Benedito & Darnhofer, Ika, 2011. "Assessing the impact of improved agricultural technologies on household income in rural Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 378-390, June.
- Liu, Yu-Hsin, 2011. "Incorporating scatter search and threshold accepting in finding maximum likelihood estimates for the multinomial probit model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 130-138, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.