Autocovariance functions of series and of their transforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 124 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, .
"Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel,"
01/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2002. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macro Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 749-779.
- Abadir, Karim & Talmain, Gabriel, 2002. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macro Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 749-79, October.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2001. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel," Working Papers w200106, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Karim Abadir, 1999.
"An introduction to hypergeometric functions for economists,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 287-330.
- Abadir, Karim, 1995. "An Introduction to Hypergeometric Functions for Economists," Discussion Papers 9510, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Sargan, J D & Mikhail, W M, 1971. "A General Approximation to the Distribution of Instrumental Variables Estimates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 131-69, January.
- Abadir, Karim M & Hadri, Kaddour, 2000. "Is More Information a Good Thing? Bias Nonmonotonicity in Stochastic Difference Equations," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 91-100, April.
- Christian Gourieroux & Joann Jasiak, 1999.
"Nonlinear Persistence and Copersistence,"
2000_1, York University, Department of Economics.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Josiak, Joann, 1999. "Nonlinear persistence and copersistence," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9920, CEPREMAP.
- Christian Gourieroux & Joanna Jasiak, 1999. "Nonlinear Persistence and Copersistence," Working Papers 99-63, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Karim M. Abadir & Adriana Cornea, 2012. "Approximating Moments by Nonlinear Transformations," Working Paper Series 22_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.