A simple estimator for nonlinear error in variable models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 117 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1989.
"Consistent estimation for some nonlinear errors-in-variables models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 159-185, May.
- Hsiao, C., 1988. "Consistent Estimation For Some Nonlinear Errors-In- Variables Models," Papers m8810, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Hausman, J. A. & Newey, W. K. & Powell, J. L., 1995.
"Nonlinear errors in variables Estimation of some Engel curves,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 205-233, January.
- J. A. Hausman & W. K. Newey & J. L. Powel, 1988. "Nonlinear Errors in Variables: Estimation of Some Engel Curves," Working papers 504, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Donald W. K. Andrews, 1999. "Estimation When a Parameter Is on a Boundary," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1341-1384, November.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987.
"Errors in Variables in Linear Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 893-909, July.
- Charles F. Manski & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Inference on Regressions with Interval Data on a Regressor or Outcome," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 519-546, March.
- Amemiya, Yasuo, 1985. "Instrumental variable estimator for the nonlinear errors-in-variables model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 273-289, June.
- Elie Tamer, 2003. "Incomplete Simultaneous Discrete Response Model with Multiple Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 147-165, January.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Hu, Yingyao & Lewbel, Arthur, 2008.
"Nonparametric identification of regression models containing a misclassified dichotomous regressor without instruments,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 381-384, September.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric Identification of Regression Models Containing a Misclassified Dichotomous Regressor Without Instruments," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 675, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric identification of regression models containing a misclassified dichotomous regressor without instruments," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Natalia, Khorunzhina & Wayne Roy, Gayle, 2011. "Heterogenous intertemporal elasticity of substitution and relative risk aversion: estimation of optimal consumption choice with habit formation and measurement errors," MPRA Paper 34329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Browning & Sule Alan, 2006.
"Estimating Euler Equations with Noisy Data: Two Exact GMM Estimators,"
Economics Series Working Papers
283, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sule Alan & Orazio Attanasio & Martin Browning, 2005. "Estimating Euler Equations with Noisy Data: Two Exact GMM Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2005-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Battistin, Erich & Padula, Mario, 2010.
"Survey Instruments and the Reports of Consumption Expenditures: Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Surveys,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erich Battistin & Mario Padula, 2010. "Survey Instruments and the Reports of Consumption Expenditures: Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Surveys," CSEF Working Papers 259, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Huixia Judy Wang & Leonard A. Stefanski & Zhongyi Zhu, 2012. "Corrected-loss estimation for quantile regression with covariate measurement errors," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 99(2), pages 405-421.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Sandra Lechner, 2003. "Schätzung ökonometrischer Modelle auf der Grundlage anonymisierter Daten," CoFE Discussion Paper 03-04, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Sule Alan & Martin Browning, 2010. "Estimating Intertemporal Allocation Parameters using Synthetic Residual Estimation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1231-1261.
- Comte, F. & Lacour, C. & Rozenholc, Y., 2010. "Adaptive estimation of the dynamics of a discrete time stochastic volatility model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 59-73, January.
- Yingyao Hu & Susanne M. Schennach, 2008. "Instrumental Variable Treatment of Nonclassical Measurement Error Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 195-216, 01.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu, 2006. "Identification and Inference of Nonlinear Models Using Two Samples with Arbitrary Measurement Errors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1590, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sandra Lechner & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2005. "Data Masking by Noise Addition and the Estimation of Nonparametric Regression Models," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(5), pages 517-528, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.