Bootstrap critical values for tests based on the smoothed maximum score estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 111 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-31, May.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996.
"Bootstrap Methods for Median Regression Models,"
- Cosslett, Stephen R, 1983. "Distribution-Free Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Binary Choice Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 765-82, May.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-57, September.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-30, November.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Sherman, Robert P, 1993. "The Limiting Distribution of the Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 123-37, January.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
- Han, Aaron K., 1987. "Non-parametric analysis of a generalized regression model : The maximum rank correlation estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 303-316, July.
- Y. Nishiyama & Peter Robinson, 2004.
"The bootstrap and the Edgeworth correction for semiparametric averaged derivatives,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP12/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Peter M. Robinson, 2005. "The Bootstrap and the Edgeworth Correction for Semiparametric Averaged Derivatives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 903-948, 05.
- Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Peter M Robinson, 2005. "The Bootstrap and the Edgeworth Correction for Semiparametric Averaged Derivatives," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2005/483, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kyle Hyndman & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011. "Efficiency or Competition? A Structural Analysis of Canada's AWS Auction and the Set-Aside Provision," Departmental Working Papers 1101, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Marcin Owczarczuk, 2009.
"Maximum Score Type Estimators,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 1(1), pages 7-34, March.
- Kaplan, David M. & Sun, Yixiao, 2012.
"Smoothed Estimating Equations For Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt888657tp, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- David Kaplan & Yixiao Sun, 2013. "Smoothed Estimating Equations for Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression," Working Papers 1314, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2004. "Semiparametric models," Papers 2004,17, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado, 2006. "Improving The Efficiency And Robustness Of The Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator," Departmental Working Papers 2004-01, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Linton & Myunghwan Seo, 2005.
"A smoothed least squares estimator for threshold regression models,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
4434, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Seo, Myung Hwan & Linton, Oliver, 2007. "A smoothed least squares estimator for threshold regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 704-735, December.
- Yannis Bilias & Michael Haliassos, 2004. "The Distribution of Gains from Access to Stocks," CSEF Working Papers 125, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jerome M. Krief, . "Kernel Weighted Smoothed Maximum Score Estimation for Applied Work," Departmental Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Olivier Armantier & Amadou Boly, 2008. "Can Corruption Be Studied in the Lab? Comparing a Field and a Lab Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-26, CIRANO.
- Le-Yu Chen & Jerzy Szroeter, 2009. "Hypothesis testing of multiple inequalities: the method of constraint chaining," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2008. "Estimating Matching Games with Transfers," NBER Working Papers 14382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzalez-Rivera, Gloria & Lee, Tae-Hwy & Mishra, Santosh, 2004. "Forecasting volatility: A reality check based on option pricing, utility function, value-at-risk, and predictive likelihood," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 629-645.
- Lei, J., 2013. "Smoothed Spatial Maximum Score Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Binary Choice Panel Models," Discussion Paper 2013-061, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Xiaofeng Lv & Rui Li, 2013. "Smoothed empirical likelihood analysis of partially linear quantile regression models with missing response variables," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 317-347, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.