Estimation of seemingly unrelated regression equations : A brief survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kontoghiorghes, E. J. & Clarke, M. R. B., 1995. "An alternative approach for the numerical solution of seemingly unrelated regression equations models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 369-377, April.
- Foschi, Paolo & Belsley, David A. & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2003. "A comparative study of algorithms for solving seemingly unrelated regressions models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 3-35, October.
- Sarafidis, Vasilis & Wansbeek, Tom, 2010.
"Cross-sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis,"
20367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & Taylor, Mark P, 2006.
"International Liquidity Swaps : Is the Chiang Mai Initiative Pooling Reserves Efficiently ?,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
752, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- E. Kohlscheen & M. P. Taylor, 2008. "International liquidity swaps: is the Chiang Mai Initiative pooling reserves efficiently?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 323-332.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000.
"Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002. "Exact tests for contemporaneous correlation of disturbances in seemingly unrelated regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 143-170, January.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-11, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Griffiths, W.E., 2001. "Bayesian Inference in the Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 793, The University of Melbourne.
- Badi Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2011.
"Seemingly unrelated regressions with spatial error components,"
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 5-49, February.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2010. "Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Spatial Error Components," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 125, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Baltagi B-H. & Pirotte, 2010. "Seemingly Unrelated Regressions With Spatial Error Components," Working Papers ERMES 0902, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- W.E. Griffiths & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela, 2004. "Gibbs Samplers for a Set of Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 912, The University of Melbourne.
- Pitselis, Georgios, 2004. "A seemingly unrelated regression model in a credibility framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Hofmann, Marc & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos John, 2010. "Matrix strategies for computing the least trimmed squares estimation of the general linear and SUR models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3392-3403, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.