Estimation of seemingly unrelated regression equations : A brief survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000.
"Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions,"
Cahiers de recherche
2000-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002. "Exact tests for contemporaneous correlation of disturbances in seemingly unrelated regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 143-170, January.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-11, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-16, CIRANO.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2010.
"Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Spatial Error Components,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
125, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2011. "Seemingly unrelated regressions with spatial error components," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 5-49, February.
- Baltagi B-H. & Pirotte, 2010. "Seemingly Unrelated Regressions With Spatial Error Components," Working Papers ERMES 0902, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Pitselis, Georgios, 2004. "A seemingly unrelated regression model in a credibility framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Sarafidis, Vasilis & Wansbeek, Tom, 2010.
"Cross-sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis,"
20367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kontoghiorghes, E. J. & Clarke, M. R. B., 1995. "An alternative approach for the numerical solution of seemingly unrelated regression equations models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 369-377, April.
- W.E. Griffiths & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela, 2004. "Gibbs Samplers for a Set of Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 912, The University of Melbourne.
- Foschi, Paolo & Belsley, David A. & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2003. "A comparative study of algorithms for solving seemingly unrelated regressions models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 3-35, October.
- Griffiths, W.E., 2001. "Bayesian Inference in the Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 793, The University of Melbourne.
- Hofmann, Marc & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos John, 2010. "Matrix strategies for computing the least trimmed squares estimation of the general linear and SUR models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3392-3403, December.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & Taylor, Mark P, 2006.
"International Liquidity Swaps : Is the Chiang Mai Initiative Pooling Reserves Efficiently ?,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
752, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- E. Kohlscheen & M. P. Taylor, 2008. "International liquidity swaps: is the Chiang Mai Initiative pooling reserves efficiently?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 323-332.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.