The problem of near-multicollinearity revisited: erratic vs systematic volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 108 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Spanos, Aris, 1989. "Early Empirical Findings on the Consumption Function, Stylized Facts or Fiction: A Retrospective View," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 150-69, January.
- N. Van De Sijpe, 2010.
"Is foreign aid fungible? Evidence from the education and health sectors,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
10/688, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2013. "Is Foreign Aid Fungible? Evidence from the Education and Health Sectors," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 27(2), pages 320-356.
- Van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2013. "Is foreign aid fungible ? evidence from the education and health sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6346, The World Bank.
- Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2010. "Is foreign aid fungible?� Evidence from the education and health sectors," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2010-38, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2010. "Is foreign aid fungible? Evidence from the education and health sectors," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-38, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- McGuirk, Anya M. & Spanos, Aris, 2002. "The Linear Regression Model With Autocorrelated Errors: Just Say No To Error Autocorrelation," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19905, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McGuirk, Anya M. & Spanos, Aris, 2004. "Revisiting Error Autocorrelation Correction: Common Factor Restrictions And Granger Causality," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20176, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Spanos, Aris, 2010. "Statistical adequacy and the trustworthiness of empirical evidence: Statistical vs. substantive information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1436-1452, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.