Functional data analysis of the dynamics of the monthly index of nondurable goods production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 107 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Patricia M, 1993. "Linear Adjustment Costs and Seasonal Labor Demand: Evidence from Retail Trade Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(4), pages 1015-42, November.
- Ramsey, J.B. & Rothman, P., 1993.
"Time Irreversibility and Business Cycle Asymmetry,"
93-39, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Harvey, Andrew & Scott, Andrew, 1994.
"Seasonality in Dynamic Regression Models,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1324-45, November.
- Jaeger, Albert & Kunst, Robert M, 1990. "Seasonal Adjustment and Measuring Persistence in Output," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 47-58, January-M.
- Barsky, Robert B & Miron, Jeffrey A, 1989.
"The Seasonal Cycle and the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 503-34, June.
- Ghysels, Eric, 1994.
"On the Periodic Structure of the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 289-98, July.
- Canova, F. & Ghysels, E., 1992.
"Changes in Seasonal Patters: Are They Cyclical,"
Cahiers de recherche
9216, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ramsey, James B. & Keenan, Sean, 1996. "Multi-country tests for the oscillator model with slowly varying coefficients," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 383-408, September.
- Beaulieu, J Joseph & MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K & Miron, Jeffrey A, 1992.
"Why Do Countries and Industries with Large Seasonal Cycles also Have Large Business Cycles?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 621-56, May.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1991. "Why Do Countries and Industries with Large Seasonal Cycles Also Have Large Business Cycles?," NBER Working Papers 3635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, A C & Jaeger, A, 1993. "Detrending, Stylized Facts and the Business Cycle," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 231-47, July-Sept.
- Ramsey, James B. & Lian, Cheng-Ping, 1993. "An exploratory analysis of the growth rates of economic and financial data," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 31-64, March.
- Rob J. Hyndman & Han Lin Shang, 2008. "Rainbow plots, Bagplots and Boxplots for Functional Data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Yao, Fang, 2007. "Asymptotic distributions of nonparametric regression estimators for longitudinal or functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 40-56, January.
- Anthony S. Tay, 2007. "Financial Variables as Predictors of Real Output Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22482, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anthony S. Tay, 2006. "Mixing Frequencies : Stock Returns as a Predictor of Real Output Growth," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22480, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ramsey, James B. & Gallegati, Marco & Gallegati, Mauro & Semmler, Willi, 2010. "Instrumental variables and wavelet decompositions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1498-1513, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.