Uses of entropy and divergence measures for evaluating econometric approximations and inference
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 107 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kadane, Joseph B, 1971. "Comparison of k-Class Estimators when the Disturbances are Small," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 723-37, September.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 1993. "Alternative Bias Approximations in Regressions with a Lagged-Dependent Variable," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 62-80, January.
- Ullah, A. & Walsh, V.Z., 1990. ""On the Estimation of Residual Variance in Nonparametric Regression"," The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management 90-9, The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine. & Bickel, Peter J. & Stoker, Thomas M., 1994. "Goodness-of-fit tests for regression using kernel methods," Working papers 3747-94., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ullah, Aman & Srivastava, Virendra K., 1994. "Moments of the ratio of quadratic forms in non-normal variables with econometric examples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 129-141, June.
- Ullah, Aman, 1980. "The exact, large-sample and small-disturbance conditions of dominance of biased estimators in linear models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 339-344.
- Francisco Blasques & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2014. "Information Theoretic Optimality of Observation Driven Time Series Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-046/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- McLeod, A.I. & Zhang, Y., 2008. "Faster ARMA maximum likelihood estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 2166-2176, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.