S-estimation of nonlinear regression models with dependent and heterogeneous observations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 103 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrews, Donald W.K., 1988.
"Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 458-467, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1987. "Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables," Working Papers 645, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- He, Xuming, 1991. "A local breakdown property of robust tests in linear regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 294-305, August.
- Andrews, Donald W.K., 1992.
"Generic Uniform Convergence,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 241-257, June.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1989.
"An Empirical Process Central Limit Theorem for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
907, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1991. "An empirical process central limit theorem for dependent non-identically distributed random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 187-203, August.
- Stinchcombe, Maxwell B & White, Halbert, 1992. "Some Measurability Results for Extrema of Random Functions over Random Sets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 495-514, July.
- Hansen, B.E., 1991.
"Inference when a Nuisance Parameter is Not Identified Under the Null Hypothesis,"
RCER Working Papers
296, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1996. "Inference When a Nuisance Parameter Is Not Identified under the Null Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 413-30, March.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "Using Least Squares to Approximate Unknown Regression Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 149-70, February.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M. & White, Halbert, 1988. "Some Invariance Principles and Central Limit Theorems for Dependent Heterogeneous Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 210-230, August.
- PREMINGER, Arie & FRANCK, Raphael, .
"Forecasting exchange rates: a robust regression approach,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1917, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Preminger, Arie & Franck, Raphael, 2007. "Forecasting exchange rates: A robust regression approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 71-84.
- PREMINGER, Arie & FRANCK, Raphael, 2005. "Forecasting exchange rates: a robust regression approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2005025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PREMINGER, Arie & SAKATA, Shinichi, 2005.
"A model selection method for S-estimation,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005073, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PREMINGER, Arie & STORTI, Giuseppe, 2006. "A GARCH (1,1) estimator with (almost) no moment conditions on the error term," CORE Discussion Papers 2006068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sibbertsen, Philipp, 1999. "S-estimation in the nonlinear regression model with long-memory error terms," Technical Reports 1999,36, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Cizek, P., 2006. "Efficient Robust Estimation of Regression Models (Replaced by DP 2007-87)," Discussion Paper 2006-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Duchesne, Pierre, 2004. "On robust testing for conditional heteroscedasticity in time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 227-256, June.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Härdle, 2006. "Robust Econometrics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.