Foreign direct investment and indigenous technological efforts: Evidence from China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 96 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Ann E. Harrison & Inessa Love & Margaret S. McMillan, 2002.
"Global Capital Flows and Financing Constraints,"
NBER Working Papers
8887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Kortum, Samuel, 1999. "International Technology Diffusion: Theory and Measurement," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 537-70, August.
- Maurice CATIN & Christophe VAN HUFFEL, 2008. "Clusters Et Stratégies De Développement En Chine," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 39-60.
- Adam Blake & Ziliang Deng & Rod Falvey, .
"How Does the Productivity of Foreign Direct Investment Spill over to Local Firms in Chinese Manufacturing?,"
09/03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Adam Blake & Ziliang Deng & Rod Falvey, 2009. "How does the productivity of foreign direct investment spill over to local firms in Chinese manufacturing?," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 183-197.
- Ying Xu, 2009.
"How does financial system efficiency affect the growth impact of FDI in China?,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
383, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ying Xu, 2009. "How Does Financial System Efficiency Affect the Growth Impact of FDI in China?," Development Economics Working Papers 22885, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ying Xu, 2012. "How does financial system efficiency affect the growth impact of FDI in China?: Evidence from provincial data 1999-2006," China Finance Review International, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 406-428, August.
- Ziliang Deng & Rod Falvey & Adam Blake, 2013. "Quantifying Foreign Direct Investment Productivity Spillovers in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Model," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 369-389, December.
- Sasidharan, Subash & Kathuria, Vinish, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and R&D: Substitutes or Complements--A Case of Indian Manufacturing after 1991 Reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1226-1239, July.
- Huang, Can & Sharif, Naubahar, 2009. "Manufacturing dynamics and spillovers: The case of Guangdong Province and Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan (HKMT)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 813-828, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.