IMF programs and reforms -- inhibition or encouragement?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 95 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2010.
"Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme,"
Kiel Working Papers
1630, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Dreher, Axel, 2012. "Does conditionality work? A test for an innovative US aid scheme," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 138-153.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2010. "Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 34, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Dreher, Axel, 2010. "Does conditionality work? A test for an innovative US aid scheme," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 103, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2011. "Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme," CESifo Working Paper Series 3454, CESifo Group Munich.
- Glen Biglaiser & Karl DeRouen, 2011. "How soon is now? The effects of the IMF on economic reforms in Latin America," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 189-213, July.
- Aidt, T.S. & Gassebner, M., 2007.
"Do Autocratic States Trade Less?,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0742, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ram Mudambi & Pietro Navarra & Andrew Delios, 2013. "Government regulation, corruption, and FDI," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 487-511, June.
- Danne, Christian, 2012.
"Commitment devices, opportunity windows, and institution building in Central Asia,"
PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers
2012/04, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Danne, Christian, 2009. "Commitment devices, opportunity windows, and institution building in Central Asia," MPRA Paper 16597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Indra Soysa, 2008. "A review of Rodwan Abouharb and David Cingranelli (2007) Human Rights and Structural Adjustment. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 325-327, September.
- Trude Midtgaard & Krishna Vadlamannati & Indra Soysa, 2014. "Does the IMF cause civil war? A comment," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 107-124, March.
- Axel Dreher & Stefanie Walter, 2008.
"Does the IMF Help or Hurt? The Effect of IMF programs on the likelihood and outcome of currency crises,"
KOF Working papers
08-186, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dreher, Axel & Walter, Stefanie, 2010. "Does the IMF Help or Hurt? The Effect of IMF Programs on the Likelihood and Outcome of Currency Crises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, January.
- ORASTEAN Ramona, 2014. "The Lending Arrangements Of The Imf In European Union In Times Of Crisis – Characteristics And Evolutions," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 9(1), pages 134-141, April.
- Glen Biglaiser & Karl DeRouen, 2010. "The effects of IMF programs on U.S. foreign direct investment in the developing world," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 73-95, March.
- Busse, Matthias & Hoekstra, Ruth & Osei, Robert, 2013. "The Effectiveness of Aid in Improving Regulations: Empirical evidence and the drivers of change in Rwanda," IEE Working Papers 198, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Mawussé K. N. Okey, 2011. "Institutional Reforms, Private Sector, and Economic Growth in Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.