Is there a nonlinear co-movement in the EU countries' unemployment?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 93 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark J. Holmes, 2010. "An Alternative Perspective on Tobin's Q and Aggregate Investment Expenditure," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 23-28, April.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordóñez, 2009.
"Unemployment and common smooth transition trends in Central and Eastern European Countries,"
2009/5, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordonez, 2011. "Unemployment and common smooth transition trends in Central and Eastern European Countries," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 16(2), pages 39-52, September.
- Mark J. Holmes & Xin Shen, 2012. "An Alternative Nonlinear Perspective on the Consumption, Income and Wealth Relationship," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 766-777.
- Matthew T. Holt & Timo Teräsvirta, 2012. "Global Hemispheric Temperature Trends and Co–Shifting: A Shifting Mean Vector Autoregressive Analysis," CREATES Research Papers 2012-54, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- HOLMES, Mark J, 2008. "Non-Linear Trend Stationarity And Co-Trending In Latin American Real Exchange Rates," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 107-118.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.